JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I have a RR SP1 conversion that has recently begun to fire in semi only. I can't seem to diagnose the problem. Any recommendations on an Oregon smith, not picky but closer to washington county preferred?

Forgive as a crosspost to the Gunsmithing forum, if an admin would clarify which is appropriate I would appreciate.

Thanks for the replies. Yes it is a Registered Receiver Colt SP1 conversion by PAWS. I've been the proud owner for 10 years, thanks to the wonderful Sheriff here in Washington County. At the time they had someone assigned would really went the extra mile making sure your transfer and paperwork was done correctly, even spending some time on the phone and allowing himself to be educated as to some of the finer points of NFA rules (by the dealer).

I have a RR SP1 conversion that has recently begun to fire in semi only. I can't seem to diagnose the problem. Any recommendations on an Oregon smith, not picky but closer to washington county preferred?

Forgive as a crosspost to the Gunsmithing forum, if an admin would clarify which is appropriate I would appreciate.
Rich's Gun Shop is in Donald OR (just off of I-5 south of Wilsonville). Have 2 full time gunsmiths

Yes. Have purchased several guns from them and had trigger jobs on pistols as well. Just bought a new RPR in 308 the other day. If you buy from them they'll warranty the weapon as long as you own it. Have a small pistol range in house also

Forget about a Smith! Bring it down to the man that converted it! Uncle Bob (Immel) of PAWS is still in the same location. He' s retired now, but I'm sure he would be happy to help.

Wasn't trying to cut you out, trying to help the customer, if it's a warranty issue, let the man that made it help. Bob is a stand up guy. I've never known him to not stand behind anything with his name on it. I could fix it, but why take his money when he can get it fixed for free?

Busy weekend. Thank you for the input. I had no idea the gentleman behind PAWS was so amenable. If nothing else it would be nice to "meet the maker".

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top