JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
looks like they are all good
https://www.oregonfirearms.org/

2009 Bills And Drafts
Note: "Acrobat Reader"™ is required to open these bills.

Senate Bills
*Drafted by OFF.

SB251 Modifies crime of felon in possession of restricted weapon to include tasers.
<broken link removed>

SB 406 Provides persons licensed to carry concealed handgun in another state with protections provided to persons with Oregon concealed handgun license.
<broken link removed>

SB 567 Modifies authority of county sheriff related to issuance and revocation of concealed handgun license.*
<broken link removed>

SB 568 Prohibits specified units of government from adopting conditions of employment that regulate restrict or prohibit specified activities related to firearms.*
<broken link removed>

SB 569 Modifies definition of public place for purpose of certain city or county ordinances related to possession of loaded firearms.*
<broken link removed>

SB 573 Modifies circumstances under which person may petition for relief from prohibition on possession of firearms.*
<broken link removed>

SB 603 Defines readily accessible for purposes of prohibition on possessing readily accessible concealed handgun within vehicle.*
<broken link removed>

House Bills

HB 2099 Provides persons licensed to carry concealed handgun in another state with protections provided to persons with Oregon concealed handgun license.
<broken link removed>

HB 2296 Creates presumption that persons certified by Department of Public Safety Standards and Training are eligible for concealed handgun license.
<broken link removed>

HB 2314 Modifies certain crimes predicated on person's status as felon.
<broken link removed>

HB 2330 Applies defense to crime of felon in possession of firearm to certain other crimes predicated on person's status as felon.
<broken link removed>

HB 2463 Provides persons licensed to carry concealed handgun in another state with protections provided to persons with Oregon concealed handgun license.
<broken link removed>

HB2530 Authorizes Department of Human Services to adopt rules addressing storage transportation and use of firearms and ammunition in presence of children in foster care.
<broken link removed>

HB 2644 Exempts transferor of firearm from performing criminal history
record check if purchaser or recipient has concealed handgun license.
<broken link removed>

HB 2645 Requires Department of State Police to destroy records obtained
during criminal records check within 24 hours of approval for qualified firearms purchases
<broken link removed>

HB 2727.Prohibits public body from releasing information that can be used to identify holder of or applicant for concealed handgun license.
<broken link removed>

HB 2764 Exempts concealed handgun license records from disclosure under public records law. Requires disclosure of information obtained in connection with concealed handgun license under specified circumstances. Declares emergency, effective on passage.
<broken link removed>

I'm amazed that in in such an "upside-down" leftist state that is Oregon (no offense meant to leftists... in THIS case), that the gun laws here (current & pending) seem to be more in alignment with the U.S. Constitution than just about anywhere else in the Union!

I find it a paradox in ideolgy... not that I'm complaining in this case, mind you! ;)

I'm amazed that in in such an "upside-down" leftist state that is Oregon (no offense meant to leftists... in THIS case), that the gun laws here (current & pending) seem to be more in alignment with the U.S. Constitution than just about anywhere else in the Union!

I find it a paradox in ideolgy... not that I'm complaining in this case, mind you! ;)

That's why Oregon's such a great state. Most leftists I know are pro gun and it's just not a big deal here.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top