JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
We are screwed!!!!!

OFF ALERT 06.29.11

OREGON SENATE DEMOCRATS VOTE TO SHARE PRIVATE DATA OF CHL HOLDERS.

Today, the Oregon Senate voted against keeping the personal, sensitive, information of CHL holders private.

Senate Democrats voted 100% against gun rights, while Senate Republicans voted 100% for gun rights. There were a few Senate Democrats we had hoped would step up for their constituents. We were wrong.

Republican Senator Ted Ferriolli made a motion to withdraw SB 582 from the Senate Judiciary Committee where it had be left to die. This bill would have protected the privacy of CHL holders.

Because Senate Democrats had maneuvered to kill every attempt to safeguard the private information of their constituents, this motion was intended to bring the bill to the floor and bypass Senator Floyd Prozanski's Judiciary Committee, which has killed or twisted every pro-gun bill that came its way.

The Senate voted the motion down on a straight party line vote.

We thank Senator Ferriolli for his efforts and are pleased that the Oregon Senators are on record with their views on the value of your privacy.

Every Democratic Oregon Senator voted against the privacy of gun owners today.

We are screwed!!!!!

OFF ALERT 06.29.11

OREGON SENATE DEMOCRATS VOTE TO SHARE PRIVATE DATA OF CHL HOLDERS.

Today, the Oregon Senate voted against keeping the personal, sensitive, information of CHL holders private.

Senate Democrats voted 100% against gun rights, while Senate Republicans voted 100% for gun rights. There were a few Senate Democrats we had hoped would step up for their constituents. We were wrong.

Republican Senator Ted Ferriolli made a motion to withdraw SB 582 from the Senate Judiciary Committee where it had be left to die. This bill would have protected the privacy of CHL holders.

Because Senate Democrats had maneuvered to kill every attempt to safeguard the private information of their constituents, this motion was intended to bring the bill to the floor and bypass Senator Floyd Prozanski's Judiciary Committee, which has killed or twisted every pro-gun bill that came its way.

The Senate voted the motion down on a straight party line vote.

We thank Senator Ferriolli for his efforts and are pleased that the Oregon Senators are on record with their views on the value of your privacy.

Every Democratic Oregon Senator voted against the privacy of gun owners today.

This will be interesting to hear from the libs on this site that claim gun rights the silence is deafing.

"When they do it for you they do it to YOU"

It's unfortunate this privacy measure vote was split entirely down party lines. I'm very disappointed myself. The current system to keep information from being published requires each person to opt out. I completely disagree with this philosophy.

I don't think opting out protects them either does it? I'm pretty sure my Sheriff had to hand it over even though we all signed opt out letter. Jackson County Oregon

I thought it was only people who didn't opt out or if the issuing county had a letter that didn't satisfy the requirement for withholding the information.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top