JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Another election ruined by the parasites in Multnomah county. Goddamnit. :angry:
Another election stolen by the fuzzy headed, pot smoking, navel gazing, bottom feeders in Multnomah county. They still can't figure how to get the votes counted on time. I think they hold back to see how many Dem votes the commies need then engineer the count to fill the need!!! Look at the state voting map in the Whorgonian today. Dudlly gets 90% of the state. Kitz the clown gets 10%. How is that seen as a mandate? Greydog.

Statements like that are why we have such a divided country! Grow up! :(

Good. I don't want anything to do with the ruling class that bribes its way to power with federal reserve funny money, supported by arrogant DC statists, power hungry bureaucrats, sneering limousine liberals, greedy Wall Street collaborationists, parasitic unions and welfare leeches. Basically all the scumbags in the US that think its OK to steal other peoples' wealth and redistribute it to themselves.

Another election stolen by the fuzzy headed, pot smoking, navel gazing, bottom feeders in Multnomah county. They still can't figure how to get the votes counted on time. I think they hold back to see how many Dem votes the commies need then engineer the count to fill the need!!! Look at the state voting map in the Whorgonian today. Dudlly gets 90% of the state. Kitz the clown gets 10%. How is that seen as a mandate? Greydog.

Because land doesnt vote.

It will be interesting as the tax and spend kitslobber comes back in with huge taxes to support government. Add to that Bernanke is jumping inflation by 20 % and Oregon is toaste. Stupidity catches up and those who elected the taxers and spenders will pay for their mistakes, but won't admit to them:s0112::s0112:

When inflation hits jobs will be gone.

jj

LoL. And here the fed just started some quantitative easing just for the opposite reason. We are nearing deflation.

http://inflationdata.com/inflation/inflation_rate/CurrentInflation.asp data's a b**ch.

When conservatives warned of Obama creating inflation two years ago, I laughed... and I'm still enjoying how wrong that was.

LoL. And here the fed just started some quantitative easing just for the opposite reason. We are nearing deflation.

Current Inflation data's a b**ch.

When conservatives warned of Obama creating inflation two years ago, I laughed... and I'm still enjoying how wrong that was.

Government economic statistics are all lies, they are politically tainted. Consider their unemployment metric, they simply drop someone if they have not looked for work after a certain amount of time. Total garbage.

More accurate data: Alternate Inflation Charts

While firing up the presses will certainly do some short term damage to the value of the dollar, more importantly it will piss off the creditors (i.e. China) because it debases their previous "investment" in US debt. Sooner or later they will cut their losses and stop funding the federal government black hole. When that happens the dollar will instantly become worthless.

nobama driven inflation has not kicked in yet because nobamacare has not fully kicked in. When that happens more money will be printed to cover the gap, which would make QE2 look like chump change. That's when the real damage will start.

The Fed just bought up an insane amount of the debt... monetizing the debt... that will help drive hyper-inflation to levels that will make the Carter era seem like a paradise.

They are printing money out of thin air to buy debt... damn, I need to crank up my scanner and high-end printer!! :D

Exactly! how about if people had to pay for the right to exercise free speech? How about if Black people had to pay for the right to be free citizens? We once had poll taxes and they were declared unconstitutional.

Gun owners are currently suffering from persecution under the same fashion as they used Jim Crow laws against constitutionally freed slaves .

That.

Why is it OK for some people to compromise on the 2nd. If there were attempts to comromise on any other there would people standing up from all sides to stop it.

Not with those guns though. Their evil.

Will support our right to "not to be infringed" with with exceptions.

WTF, either your for the 2nd as written or your not. Shall not be infringed is basic simple English that any child in elementary school should even be able to easily explain.

Shall not be infringed includes not having to pay for the right! Please explain why I have to Pay for a right that our great for fathers of this great (I have hope still) country gave to to us.

Government economic statistics are all lies, they are politically tainted. Consider their unemployment metric, they simply drop someone if they have not looked for work after a certain amount of time. Total garbage.

More accurate data: Alternate Inflation Charts

While firing up the presses will certainly do some short term damage to the value of the dollar, more importantly it will piss off the creditors (i.e. China) because it debases their previous "investment" in US debt. Sooner or later they will cut their losses and stop funding the federal government black hole. When that happens the dollar will instantly become worthless.

nobama driven inflation has not kicked in yet because nobamacare has not fully kicked in. When that happens more money will be printed to cover the gap, which would make QE2 look like chump change. That's when the real damage will start.

"Alternate Inflation Charts".... huh. So, as a person steeped in finance for a portion of my life, I read the August 2006 archive in which he explained his calculations, and I don't understand his calculation.

I was wondering if you could explain it to me in your own words... how is his calculation different than the consumer price index?

Next, I'm interested in your premise that the recent Healthcare reform with drastically raise inflation. How will it do that? Please try and be as detailed as possible.

The Fed just bought up an insane amount of the debt... monetizing the debt... that will help drive hyper-inflation to levels that will make the Carter era seem like a paradise.

They are printing money out of thin air to buy debt... damn, I need to crank up my scanner and high-end printer!! :D

Do you know when the government started quantitative easing? It was before WW2. Has quantitative easing ever causes hyperinflation in the US? Do you understand money supply and how an increase in money supply may be necessary, if GDP rises, to stave off deflation?

I get this very strong feeling that if the Obama administration (or anyone who lives on the east coast, like Bush-appointee Fed Chairman Ben Bernanke) does it, you guys assume its bad.

Do you know when the government started quantitative easing? It was before WW2. Has quantitative easing ever causes hyperinflation in the US? Do you understand money supply and how an increase in money supply may be necessary, if GDP rises, to stave off deflation?

I get this very strong feeling that if the Obama administration (or anyone who lives on the east coast, like Bush-appointee Fed Chairman Ben Bernanke) does it, you guys assume its bad.

Except the GDP isn't growing now, it's shrinking. The quantitative easing euphemism was initially used to describe Japan's actions in the early 2000's, just like the US, creating vast amounts of money out of thin air while the economy is stagnant. Except Japan can finance itself, the US cannot dream of doing that.

And it's not just Bernanke, Greenspan is even more guilty. He was appointed by Reagan. Republicans and Democrats are all guilty of destroying the US dollar through the politicized federal reserve.

That.

Why is it OK for some people to compromise on the 2nd. If there were attempts to comromise on any other there would people standing up from all sides to stop it.

Not with those guns though. Their evil.

Will support our right to "not to be infringed" with with exceptions.

WTF, either your for the 2nd as written or your not. Shall not be infringed is basic simple English that any child in elementary school should even be able to easily explain.

Shall not be infringed includes not having to pay for the right! Please explain why I have to Pay for a right that our great for fathers of this great (I have hope still) country gave to to us.

I get "the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed". So if we read that literally, all people, in all situations have a right to bear arms. Those folks in jail, right now? Denying them guns is unconstitutional. 10 year old kid? Person. If "shall not be infringed" is read literally, like you want? 10 year old children may keep and bear arms and any law that prohibits that is unconstitutional.

So is there NO limit to "shall not be infringed"?

"Alternate Inflation Charts".... huh. So, as a person steeped in finance for a portion of my life, I read the August 2006 archive in which he explained his calculations, and I don't understand his calculation.

I was wondering if you could explain it to me in your own words... how is his calculation different than the consumer price index?

It's more accurate simply because the data is not corrupted for political reasons. All government economic data is rigged to benefit the ruling class. His calculations are nonexistent, I didn't even look at them and I don't care. The important point is that the inflation data pushed by the government are cooked up to lend some sort of numerical justification for QE2.

The US dollar cannot be deflating right now because the GDP is shrinking while the money supply is increasing.

Next, I'm interested in your premise that the recent Healthcare reform with drastically raise inflation. How will it do that? Please try and be as detailed as possible.

obamacare cannot be paid for via normal means, so the government will simply print money to fund it. That will cause inflation.

Except the GDP isn't growing now, it's shrinking. The quantitative easing euphemism was initially used to describe Japan's actions in the early 2000's, just like the US, creating vast amounts of money out of thin air while the economy is stagnant. Except the US can finance itself, the US cannot dream of doing that.

And it's not just Bernanke, Greenspan is even more guilty. He was appointed by Reagan. Republicans and Democrats are all guilty of destroying the US dollar through the politicized federal reserve.

The first use of the term was in Japan. The first time the Fed created dollars "eh nihilo" in order to buy bonds and provide liquidity to banks (now called quantitative easing) was 1933.

GDP is growing (very slowly) right now. We are not currently in a recession.

It's more accurate simply because the data is not corrupted for political reasons. All government economic data is rigged to benefit the ruling class. His calculations are nonexistent, I didn't even look at them and I don't care. The important point is that the inflation charts pushed by the government are cooked up to justify QE. We cannot have deflation because the GDP is shrinking while the money supply is inflating.

So your only contention (other than posting data you don't understand) is that because the government published a number it must be wrong, and a number you don't understand on the internet is more accurate? To be fair, you arent calling Snopes.com a "liberal thinktank" like Just Jim, but I think you've jumped the shark on this one.

The first use of the term was in Japan. The first time the Fed created dollars "eh nihilo" in order to buy bonds and provide liquidity to banks (now called quantitative easing) was 1933.

Right, and look how that worked out. The US economy did not recover until after World War 2 when the economic restrictions were released.

GDP is growing (very slowly) right now. We are not currently in a recession.

According to the same hacks who publish the inflation data? Don't they count the money they created out of thin air as part of GDP?

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top