JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
Hey Guys,
Look at a lil bigger picture. Now that he is freed up from this job, he will now have time to help out with Hillary's campaign, then wind up in the Cabinet!

Glad to see the corrupt bastard stepping down. It is shameful to see that even the politicians that seem honest are anything but. I hope they prosecute him and his child bride to the fullest.

I'm not going to judge him until I see well lit nude photos of Hayes. You never know....it might not be his fault. Could be that she's just hot enough that he had to jeopardize his career.:D

She will only be in office until the Nov 2016 election, then she will have to run for the office is she wants it. She is a democrat, so that says a lot about what she feels about guns I think.

Just wondering if he has dodged the proverbial bullet by stepping down. I hope they fry all those involved! !!
I'm sure that his replacement will be no better but far worse on the GC movement.

She is the golden child of Ceasefire Oregon... Folks we have been given the golden screw... all 6 feet of it.
The people of this state have lost in more ways than you can even imagine :( :s0054::s0098::s0098::s0098::s0098::s0098:

Status

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads