JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
Just wondering if he has dodged the proverbial bullet by stepping down. I hope they fry all those involved! !!
I'm sure that his replacement will be no better but far worse on the GC movement.

Last Edited:
I don't expect to see her in a bathing suit with an AR anytime soon.
Nor would I want to.
I'm also curious if any sort of investigation would continue with him stepping down. I would rather have him in office with his bubblegum on fire(figuratively) and anyone else who was complicit next to him, than have him out fishing in the clear planning his next comeback.

Sent a letter to my Reps today against the fuel carbon tax thing citing Hayes's involvement.
Would recommend everyone send letters TODAY against WHATEVER, particularly upcoming gun bills citing lack of trust in the new unelected Governor and those surrounding her who were conspicuously silent about Kitzhaber's legal issues until after the election! Almost like a planned thing.

This is all we can do for now until the next Election when we have another chance to get in a PRO-GUN GOVERNOR!
And remember she has some small legal issues herself and she doesn't get to serve out Kitzhaber's full 4 years so this might be a good thing if we can paralyze them with ethics questions in all our correspondence.

Good riddance to another politician who is/was obsessed with power and control. I hope that the criminal investigation continues and any violations of the law are prosecuted and not swept under the rug.

Kitslobber has done what is best for Kitslobber. Alway has, alway will.

I hope the FBI starts it's investigation and should there be crime, he pays some time. yeah, I'm dreaming and check out my pet unicorn, i know....
:s0055:

Last Edited:
Not enough Oregonians worry bout ethics. The reason this all comes to light now, post election, was to keep Richardson out of the mansion. This way, agendas move forward.

My opinion, i think they should hold another election for the X governors seat. The reason, there is a lot of back ground that has come to light sine the last election about the X governor. The state of Oregon was deceived in my opinion, thus, leading to his reelection and a 4th term. After he was elected, the oregonian came out with their story about him which put him in a questionable situations. It ended up snow balling out of control, leading to his resignation. GOOD RIDDANCE!

The state of Oregon was deceived in my opinion, thus, leading to his reelection and a 4th term. After he was elected, the oregonian came out with their story about him which put him in a questionable situations. It ended up snow balling out of control, leading to his resignation. GOOD RIDDANCE!
Deceived! that was the word I was looking for. The Leadership in Salem DECIEVED and lied to Oregon and can't be trusted on guns or anything else! This is way beyond guilt by association. They promoted a crook to secure power!
Those words should be in the MANY letters I am hoping we write against them and their anti-gun Bills as well as any other things they try.

This is our chance and the window of opportunity is closing fast!

I seriously doubt Kate Brown is going to be much different than Kitzhaber in supporting the Second Amendment. The Governors administration as a whole was toxic.

What we can do however is to write, e-mail or call our County Commissioners and State Representatives and inform them in no uncertain terms it is not their job to interpret the Second Amendment, they are sworn to uphold it. It's really that simple.

Every single letter, e-mail or phone call makes a difference. TELL THEM OREGON HAS A LOT BIGGER ISSUES AT HAND

It should be noted that Portland elected Kitzhaber, just like the last race when Chris Dudley lost the race due to Portland. Nows a really good time to give Portland to Washington!:) Free, no really it's yours no charge!!!

It should be noted that Portland elected Kitzhaber, just like the last race when Chris Dudley lost the race due to Portland. Nows a really good time to give Portland to Washington!:) Free, no really it's yours no charge!!!

Bite your tounge!!!!!!:mad:
They made their bed now let em sleep in it!!!!:eek:

We got enough of them Kalifornicatin Yippies up here ruining our way of life!!!!!!!

Just wondering if he has dodged the proverbial bullet by stepping down. I hope they fry all those involved! !!
I'm sure that his replacement will be no better but far worse on the GC movement.

Not likely. In this new upside down, day is night, black is white world of politics, where the most controversial are celebrated like hero's, they'll more likely write a book, make a movie, make millions... then, when the dust settles a little, make a run for the presidency.

Next we'll hear that the girlfriend is actually the new step-in Governor's lover! I'm telling ya, you just can't make this stuff up :rolleyes:.

To those who elect these types into public offices, WAKE THE HELL UP WILL YOU PLEASE!

Status

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads