JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
On Friday, May 11, 2018, Lars Larson will host and moderate a GOP Oregon Primary Gubernatorial Debate with the three front-running Republican candidates for Oregon governor: Knute Buehler, Sam Carpenter and Greg Wooldridge in the Bloodworks Live Studio in downtown Portland from 1p-2p PT.

The debate will be live on the Lars Larson Show on FM News 101.1 KXL-FM in Portland as well as the 24 affiliates of the Radio Northwest Network.

Audio of the debate will be streamed live at www.larslarson.com.

Video will be live-streamed on the Lars Larson Show Facebook page: Security Check Required

Video and audio of the debate will be posted to larslarson.com and kxl.com after the debate.

Oregon GOP Primary Gubernatorial Debate - Friday May 11 - The Lars Larson Show

Here is the complete Republican Gubernatorial debate that took place earlier today.

Skip ahead to 17:19 and watch the candidate address the question of enforcing IP-43 if it were to pass. Only Sam tried to dodge the question but Lars made him answer it. Damn it, how many of us voted for this SOB. He swore up and down he was a strong supporter of our 2A rights but the back stabbing has already begun. Cpt Greg Woodlridge was the only one who did not hesitate. I knew I needed to watch this before casting my vote and now I am pissed that I didn't wait. Effen A.

Last Edited:
I was really glad that i waited for this debate. Sam blew it and even when he called in later all he did was confirm his position on upholding 43 if it was to pass.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top