Oregon Gimp new to forum

Reactions
My name i Darrel Von
I start at age 5 with a pop gun,6 BB gun, 9 pellet gun & 22LR, 12 12ga. shotgun. Age 12 (1963) killed my first Mule deer & Rocky Mtn. Elk in the Northern Oregon Snake River breaks. Uhm 61, Large gun safe with lots of firearms. I'm opening my private Rifle & Pistol range to anyone who wants to be a friend. 400yd range/new bench, 100yd pistol range with lots of targets (steel & paper). I'm a T7 Paraplegic for 41 years, huge inventory of ATV's and boats. Firearms for hunting & competition has been a way of life for me.
Darrel

OP
DarrelVon
Reactions
Hi Shane
Lots of good memories of Terrebonne in the mid 1980's, hunting sage rats and rock chucks. Had permission from Claude Butler to camp and hunt on is ranch. Awesome sage rats in field, rock chucks in field, rocky ridge line and close to the river. made up a business card Varmit Eliminator with all my info.
Darrel

arakboss

Reactions
My name i Darrel Von
I start at age 5 with a pop gun,6 BB gun, 9 pellet gun & 22LR, 12 12ga. shotgun. Age 12 (1963) killed my first Mule deer & Rocky Mtn. Elk in the Northern Oregon Snake River breaks. Uhm 61, Large gun safe with lots of firearms. I'm opening my private Rifle & Pistol range to anyone who wants to be a friend. 400yd range/new bench, 100yd pistol range with lots of targets (steel & paper). I'm a T7 Paraplegic for 41 years, huge inventory of ATV's and boats. Firearms for hunting & competition has been a way of life for me.
Darrel
Darrel, what is the status of your private range these days? I read in another post that it might be out to 600 yards now?

RVTECH

Reactions
Lots of good memories of Terrebonne in the mid 1980's,
Welcome to the forum!

We probably covered some of the same ground! I lived in Terrebonne in the late 80's.

I used to head out Lower Bridge Way to the Deschutes River, cross at Lower Bridge then Lambert to Holmes Road and up toward Squaw Creek. Did a lot of shooting and coyote hunting around there as well

Last edited:

UPCOMING EVENTS

Free Firearms Safety Course Webinar (I-1639 Compliant)
Virtual Webinar (Zoom). Registration Link in the course description.
Washington, USA
Rimfire Challenge Feb 13th @ DRRC
Douglas Ridge Rifle Club
27787 OR-224, Eagle Creek, OR 97022, USA
Project Appleseed
Douglas Ridge Rifle Club
27787 OR-224, Eagle Creek, OR 97022, USA
Albany Rifle & Pistol Club (ARPC) Gun Show
Linn County Expo Center
3700 Knox Butte Rd E, Albany, OR 97322, USA

LATEST RESOURCE REVIEWS

• HighLine Firearms
    5.00 star(s)
    Great Vendor
    I have not been to the shop yet but have purchased from him online, and all I can say is PERFECT! You could not ask for a nicer, more helpful guy...
  • Paul A Martin Historical Guns
    5.00 star(s)
    Great shop, selection and atmosphere
    One of the better firearm shop experiences I’ve had, Paul is very patient and helpful. Definitely going to be a repeat customer even though it’s...
  • Adaptive Firing Solutions
    5.00 star(s)
    Great Service! A+
    Steve is a very nice guy and very easy to work with. I've done business with him a few times and will continue to.
  • Adaptive Firing Solutions
    5.00 star(s)
    Great guy!
    Steve is a great guy to deal with!
  • HighLine Firearms
    5.00 star(s)
    Nice Home Shop
    Had what I wanted at a good price. Messaged me when in stock.
Top Bottom