JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
My name i Darrel Von
I start at age 5 with a pop gun,6 BB gun, 9 pellet gun & 22LR, 12 12ga. shotgun. Age 12 (1963) killed my first Mule deer & Rocky Mtn. Elk in the Northern Oregon Snake River breaks. Uhm 61, Large gun safe with lots of firearms. I'm opening my private Rifle & Pistol range to anyone who wants to be a friend. 400yd range/new bench, 100yd pistol range with lots of targets (steel & paper). I'm a T7 Paraplegic for 41 years, huge inventory of ATV's and boats. Firearms for hunting & competition has been a way of life for me.
Darrel

Hi Shane
Lots of good memories of Terrebonne in the mid 1980's, hunting sage rats and rock chucks. Had permission from Claude Butler to camp and hunt on is ranch. Awesome sage rats in field, rock chucks in field, rocky ridge line and close to the river. made up a business card Varmit Eliminator with all my info.
Darrel

My name i Darrel Von
I start at age 5 with a pop gun,6 BB gun, 9 pellet gun & 22LR, 12 12ga. shotgun. Age 12 (1963) killed my first Mule deer & Rocky Mtn. Elk in the Northern Oregon Snake River breaks. Uhm 61, Large gun safe with lots of firearms. I'm opening my private Rifle & Pistol range to anyone who wants to be a friend. 400yd range/new bench, 100yd pistol range with lots of targets (steel & paper). I'm a T7 Paraplegic for 41 years, huge inventory of ATV's and boats. Firearms for hunting & competition has been a way of life for me.
Darrel
Darrel, what is the status of your private range these days? I read in another post that it might be out to 600 yards now?

Lots of good memories of Terrebonne in the mid 1980's,

Welcome to the forum!

We probably covered some of the same ground! I lived in Terrebonne in the late 80's.

I used to head out Lower Bridge Way to the Deschutes River, cross at Lower Bridge then Lambert to Holmes Road and up toward Squaw Creek. Did a lot of shooting and coyote hunting around there as well

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads