JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
What dumbasses... It says NOTHING of prohibiting the purchase of +10 magazines from internet sales from sources outside the state and having them shipped in, or two Oregonians meeting in Vantucky swapping/selling and driving back in... geniuses. (NOT)

Go ahead... Pass it. :rolleyes:

What dumbasses... It says NOTHING of prohibiting the purchase of +10 magazines from internet sales from sources outside the state and having them shipped in, or two Oregonians meeting in Vantucky swapping/selling and driving back in... geniuses. (NOT)

Go ahead... Pass it. :rolleyes:

Vantucky ? I resemble that remark. :D

Seriously though. I will be joining OFF payday. I don't think its a bad idea to organize a response to this bs. We can't give these folks one single win this year.

I'm a little limited in the rep writing department as I live N of the Columbia and mine gather in Olympia, but I will do what I can.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

As do I. Just sold what I high-cap magazines I had left just a few minutes ago but the sellers drove off as I was looking for paper in my car to document the sale.

The Bill says any magazines that can hold over 10rds is a high capacity mag and it execludes tube fed Mag's.I think thiis BS by the way, it will do nathing for crime prevention. We all saw that from the 94 ban and how can they tell where you got the mag from.

I hope that the Oregon LEOs and citizens reject any new firearms laws, rules or regulations. I am not holding my breath though.

Waiting now to see what happens...

P.S, My votes didn't count. Like maybe 2 of them actually counted for something but I don't remember what....

Let's look on the bright side... The anti-mag bill came from the Senate, the House seems to be proposing gun-positive bills, nothing will come of either until both houses agree. Let's hope they never come to an agreement on anything that smells of ban, because we know where the Honorable Governor Gashuffer stands on the issue.

To say that this makes me angry is an understatement. :angry: These people are wasting their time, our time, our money. We as tax payers are paying these people to do this? Think of all the people wasting time and money on this so called gun debate. :s0054:

"A person commits the crime of unlawfully transferring a large capacity
magazine if the person knowingly sells, or otherwise transfers for consideration, a large capacity
magazine.
(2) This section does not apply to the sale or transfer for consideration of a large capacity
magazine to:
(a) A law enforcement unit of the federal government or a law enforcement unit as defined
in ORS 181.610; or
(b) The active or reserve military forces of this state or of the United States."

Of course not!!!! The government can have them, LEOs included, just not the sheep.

...knowingly sells, or otherwise transfers for consideration...
As used here "consideration" would mean "in return for something of value". You could then apparently legally give or bequeath it to someone, as long as you didn't receive anything of value in return.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top