JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
This doesn't impact ownership. This is a law against transfer in Oregon.

"A person commits the crime of unlawfully transferring a large capacity
magazine if the person knowingly sells, or otherwise transfers for consideration, a large capacity
magazine.
(2) This section does not apply to the sale or transfer for consideration of a large capacity
magazine to:
(a) A law enforcement unit of the federal government or a law enforcement unit as defined
in ORS 181.610; or
(b) The active or reserve military forces of this state or of the United States."

Of course not!!!! The government can have them, LEOs included, just not the sheep.

It doesn't say that you can't have one... It says that you can't transfer them in the State of Oregon. It also doesn't say that you can't go to Washington or Idaho to buy one.

Yes, you keep what you have, and if you want more, you have to drive to another State. If you die, you can't will them to your heirs.

I guess thats what all of us child murderers get, don't forget about the kids. Remember that one guy that did that one thing that one time - so you are guilty because of it. Only an idiot would write a bill like this.

p.s. I am just going to predict that crime in New York is going up as a result just like everywhere else that passes this kind of garbage.

so right before they go to vote on this bill my HK mags become worth 20 apiece and my Pmags if i get them before the ban are worth 200 apiece? :s0112: stupid politicians, and i thought i was gonna have a hard time selling them! :s0155:

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top