JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Now that I've got my CCW paperwork, I think it's prudent to get in touch with a lawyer who has experience representing clients involved in self-defensive shootings. That way, if the worst-case scenario occurs, I've got a lawyer that I can immediately contact.

Can any of you make a recommendation of a lawyer or legal firm in the Portland metro area? I'm uncertain as to where to start, and my initial Google searches are coming up fairly sparse.

An ounce of prevention, right?

His firm was recommended to me by Kevin from OFF. I contacted his office about a legal question and was more than impressed with his knowledge of ORS 166.291 and firearms in general.

I'm unaware of any high profile cases in the Portland metro area where a CPL / CHL holder used his firearm in self defense. There was a man here in Vancouver that shot a prowler and was charged, last I heard he posted bail. This was over Christmas, unknown of the outcome.

If Mr short is good enough for Kevin at OFF, he is good enough for me.

YMMV

His firm was recommended to me by Kevin from OFF. I contacted his office about a legal question and was more than impressed with his knowledge of ORS 166.291 and firearms in general.

I'm unaware of any high profile cases in the Portland metro area where a CPL / CHL holder used his firearm in self defense. There was a man here in Vancouver that shot a prowler and was charged, last I heard he posted bail. This was over Christmas, unknown of the outcome.

If Mr short is good enough for Kevin at OFF, he is good enough for me.

YMMV

That's a good recommendation.
Thanks for posting that.

Sent from my MB865 using Tapatalk 2

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show