JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
This is a shout out to the staff at OFA. Just returned from Defensive carbine course and it was awesome. I have taken a few classes at OFA and there is always something new to learn. The classes are never the same and they mix it up just enough to keep you thinking. Thank you Ron for keeping an eye on me and helping out in the Judicator. Thank you Joe for helping out on the barriers. Thank you Aaron for just being "the kid". Thank you Dan for the opportunities and the knowledge and a BIG thank you to Rick and Sue for the Hospitality that you gave me. And finally a small thank you to the 100 degree day, the hot brass marks on my arms, the bruises and cuts on my knees and elbows, the 14 fellow shooters and the day off from work. Sign up now and come see why I only train at OFA.

And let me second everything Dan-Dee Sales said. Rick and Dan, Aaron and Ron, Joe and Annette, its always a pleasure to come down and spend a day or two with you all. I had a fantastic time at Defensive Carbine and will be down again to rerun it as well as DH1/DH2 again.

Rick and Sue thanks for the ice cream, Dan thanks for letting my run your gun after class, I really like it.

And I think I preferred the freezing temps (sleet/hail) from my DH2 to the 100 degree temps from Carbine 1.

and if you need a sheet of plywood i'd be happy to drop by with one...

Chris

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top