JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
OK... I was puzzled until I downloaded the map. I see Pearson Ridge is on the Hideaway Springs and Cable Creek side of the Ukiah Hwy. I've hunted Cable Creek a long time ago and did see some elk. However, the place we hunt is actually "Pearson Creek" along the 54 road nearer to Pilot Rock side of the highway and Granite Meadows. Got my last spike elk in Beeman Canyon above West Birch Creek off 5411.

Sorry for the confusion!
yep we hunted all of NF 52 from the 150 road to tower mountain for 20 years. theres plenty of elk up there....and cougars and wolves... no deer anymore.

hunted NF 54 also. no anything over there LOL.

For those that aren't 100% sure wolves whipped out a area that used to be loaded with wolves, you've got a lot to learn about just how bad the wolves are. They destroy units. They kill for fun too. Trust me I know.
Idaho has the fish and game strapped with the most up to date, high end AR's, scopes, night vision in the market.
There are 1,600 wolves in Idaho now. They tree huggers say the number is 200. They lie of course.
Our family friend shot the record bull on mt. Emily. Now! The elk are basically gone.
You gut shoot a wolf and move on.

My hunting pardners drew the Ukiah Unit #2 spike hunt that is 2 wks ahead of the General Season spike hunt there... we have done pretty well in the past... at least up until the cougars and wolves... could be another camp out... we'll see.... it's better than staying home.

And since I'm not going out into the weeds it's not wasted effort for me!! Sorry... :oops: :rolleyes:

Same season as Rabbit season..... :)

Ohhhhhh, I think I seen a wascally Wabbit! I think it's a female, and I think it's a cottontail!

hmqXw.jpg

Apparently 18 points is still not enough to draw a Juniper Antelope tag.....

Thought for sure this would be the year, a buddy drew it last year with only 16 points....

I got my Willamette Antlerless tag this year. Everything else I blanked on. At least I can fill the freezer with venison no matter what this year. We'll see how general elk goes this year

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top