JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Community Colleges will be included as well. Many, if not all, have their own policies prohibiting weapons on campus. These policies will have to be changed to reflect the Oregon Court of Appeals' decision.

Personally, I hope the OUS takes it to the state supreme court so we can have some finality on it.

BTW - I was on the PSU campus this afternoon. Despite the ruling, I did not witness a single wild west style shoot out.

Hope they do the same in WA next!!

Since I'm not a student and WA state law only covers elementary and secondary schools I'd carry at WSU or the UW without too much worry. I know Clark College prohibits weapons, but I see no legal backing for it.

At Southern Oregon University, located in the People's Republic of Ashland opinions vary as to whether or not guns should be allowed. You just have to laugh at folks who DEMAND the first amendment be considered sacred, but waffle on the second. Without the second, there simply would be no first amendment.

At Southern Oregon University, located in the People's Republic of Ashland opinions vary as to whether or not guns should be allowed. You just have to laugh at folks who DEMAND the first amendment be considered sacred, but waffle on the second. Without the second, there simply would be no first amendment.

My observation of EVERYONE I have ever met from Ashland, OR: They absolutely refuse government involvement in their own life, while insisting upon it in everyone elses

Does this mean our rights now come at the expense of listening to drum circles?

LMAO!!!!

I have CCW throughout the OSU, PSU, PCC, and UofO campuses many, many times in the past... and the unwashed, petula oil stinking, birkinstock wearing, man/boy he/she she/he freaks didn't fall victim to my "cowboy" rage in a whitering hail of 230gr. JHP!!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top