JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Umm..."corrections technician" in the "Department of Community Justice". :rolleyes::oops::eek:o_O

Mind all, not knocking on anyone working in corrections in any capacity (thank you for doing so!). I'm knocking the "feal gooding" of said terminology. Probably done by some committee $$$$$ of do gooders whom have minimal experience with any aspect of corrections.

Ain't it great we live in a place where color gives you cash but guns give punishment.

Sok, I'll take the fifty wacks, let me keep my freedom barrier.

Swing low, sweet chariot.

Umm..."corrections technician" in the "Department of Community Justice".
Interesting that that phrase stood out to you too....

In some small way that phrase is similar to the shadows burned onto the sidewalks of Nagasaki or the fossilized remains of the victims of Mt Vesuvius on the streets of Pompeii... it precisely pinpoints the exact moment that I stopped.

Thankfully, not due to being vaporized by a nuclear explosion or being overtaken by molten lava... no, I just ran out of Fs to give.

My DILLIGAF clock ran out. It will now be correct twice per day

Umm..."corrections technician" in the "Department of Community Justice". :rolleyes::oops::eek:o_O

Mind all, not knocking on anyone working in corrections in any capacity (thank you for doing so!). I'm knocking the "feal gooding" of said terminology. Probably done by some committee $$$$$ of do gooders whom have minimal experience with any aspect of corrections.

How about this one: Now the state is calling inmates "AIC - Adults in Custody".

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top