JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
was a give me tag maupin 140 now i just need a farmer that has an over population to call me to take care of it haha

There's a big chunk of BLM land a little ways south of Maupin. I believe it's in 140. I got my 141B tags, but I can't tell from the listing whether it's standard 141B or the 141B LOP tags. The LOP tags give me a few hundred acres less to hunt.

I got my black powder deer and elk and the wife got her bp deer tag. For some reason we usually draw at least one out of the three or four bp tags that we put in for, this year it was all three. :s0155:

Got both dear and elk. Kind of helps when your team leader is a vet & hunter safety instructor.

Hope that I get my hunting rifle back from the gun smith in time.

-MG

Got my doe tag, hopefully my son will get one of the deer off my 2 tags. He's in the mentored youth program. Bought him his camo orange vest the other day.

You can also buy him a point saver every year he is in the mentor program,so he gets two points each year.My son ended up with five points this year,but still didn't draw elk.But he got his antler less deer tag.
Got my doe tag, hopefully my son will get one of the deer off my 2 tags. He's in the mentored youth program. Bought him his camo orange vest the other day.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top