JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I finally got hold of a 'Michelle' at the elections division. 503-986-1518. She said they are getting a 'LOT' of calls about this issue. And, essentially, they haven't formulated a response yet!!! They will call back, tomorrow or Monday!! :s0048:
Get it in writing or else it's not worth a Tinkers Damn!

Dan

I was only able to get the first 5k records from Kate Brown on Welcome to ORESTAR

Here's a screen shot of a pivot table with cash contributions by State of contributor.. Seems like a slam dunk.

View attachment 567907

The figure from NY is interesting. Wonder why people in NY would be so interested in OR elections? We also have to keep in mind that much of the money stated from OR is pass through, like Everytown, and others, laundering donations from Bloomberg, Soros, Steyr, etc. Which, under Sec 22 is an "unspecified felony".

Thanks for that link.
Another question. Firstly, I have found no ruling that specifically invalidates Sec 22. It also had a severability clause.

Secondly. Since the wording in the constitution was not removed. Would the violators not be in contradiction of their 'Oath of Office??

Yes that does leave one wondering. The 9th circuit must not be settled law. Reading through the opinions - did I get this right - the reason it is not valid is because the State does not have an interest in a Republic form of government ?..

The figure from NY is interesting. Wonder why people in NY would be so interested in OR elections? We also have to keep in mind that much of the money stated from OR is pass through, like Everytown, and others, laundering donations from Bloomberg, Soros, Steyr, etc. Which, under Sec 22 is an "unspecified felony".

One would have to assume that the whole purpose of the State Constitutional provision is to thwart exactly what is going on, non Oregon Citizens having more influence over Oregon policies and laws than Oregon Citizens. The very notion that out of state billionaires run our state, really pisses me off. It's bad enough that we have to deal with the in state money influence, but people who don't even live here????????

One would have to assume that the whole purpose of the State Constitutional provision is to thwart exactly what is going on, non Oregon Citizens having more influence over Oregon policies and laws than Oregon Citizens. The very notion that out of state billionaires run our state, really pisses me off. It's bad enough that we have to deal with the in state money influence, but people who don't even live here????????
The Elite 1%, yup they run everything and want us serfs disarmed, at any cost... And those who know history knows what comes next... :(

The decision does not appear to include Sec 22. The measure also had a severability clause. Parts not explicitly struck down, should remain in effect???

The 9th Circuit overturned Measure 6 in its entirety. What part isn't clear?

"Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit
Filed: August 11th, 1998
Precedential Status: Precedential
Citations: 151 F.3d 1215

Docket Number: 95-35998

V. Conclusion

Measure 6 does not survive scrutiny under the First Amendment and is not saved by the argument that it protects the republican form of government.

The District Court's Opinion and Order and its Declaratory Judgment and Mandatory Injunction are AFFIRMED.
"

Here's a link to the 1994 Voters Pamphlet with details on Measure 6. It contains the Sections 1-4 as posted by the OP, and incorporated into the Oregon Constitution as Article 22 - 1994 | Oregon State Library

Here's an image of the Voters Pamphlet page -

OR Measure 6 1994.jpg

Why is it in the Oregon Constitution if it was found unconstitutional? I don't know. Maybe it has to be included because it was passed by the voters? I don't know.

THEY only pay Lip Service to the USConstitution.

What they go by is THE UNITED STATES, INC.
AND THE U.C.C. AS THEIR LAW OF THE LAND....

Look into UCC 1-207 [now 308 :);)]

and then keep reading til you find that
"IF you Fail to DECLARE YOUR RIGHTS RESERVED",
THEN YOU CANNOT COME BACK AT A LATER DATE
IN A COURT ACTION AND CLAIM YOU HAVE

ANY CONSTITUTIONALLY SECURED INDIVIDUAL
NATURAL RIGHTS HELD SECURE BY THE CONSTITUTION FOR THE UNITED STATES!!!!

Last Edited:
Yes that does leave one wondering. The 9th circuit must not be settled law. Reading through the opinions - did I get this right - the reason it is not valid is because the State does not have an interest in a Republic form of government ?..

I have personally witnessed 3 justices from the 9th in FEDERAL COURT [ORAL ARGUMENT]
IGNORE THE CONSTITUTION IN A VARIETY OF OBVIOUS MANNERS,
and Then ALLOW A US Treas Dept ATTY AND AN Ore ODR ATTY COMMIT
CRIMINAL OFFENCES IN THE COURTROOM,
W/ SAID OFFENCES HAVING BEEN READ INTO THE RECORD BEFORE TESTIMONY AND
THEN AGAIN AFTER TESTIMONY......

THEY DON'T CARE ABT THE LAW OR THE TRUTH,
let alone RIGHT VS WRONG.....

KATE & CO, INC. KNOW THIS AND BELIEVE THEY ARE LIKE THE CLINTON'S BEING PROTECTED BY THE DEEP STATE....

The 9th Circuit overturned Measure 6 in its entirety. What part isn't clear?

"Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit
Filed: August 11th, 1998
Precedential Status: Precedential
Citations: 151 F.3d 1215

Docket Number: 95-35998

V. Conclusion

Measure 6 does not survive scrutiny under the First Amendment and is not saved by the argument that it protects the republican form of government.

The District Court's Opinion and Order and its Declaratory Judgment and Mandatory Injunction are AFFIRMED.
"

Here's a link to the 1994 Voters Pamphlet with details on Measure 6. It contains the Sections 1-4 as posted by the OP, and incorporated into the Oregon Constitution as Article 22 - 1994 | Oregon State Library

Here's an image of the Voters Pamphlet page -

View attachment 571318

Why is it in the Oregon Constitution if it was found unconstitutional? I don't know. Maybe it has to be included because it was passed by the voters? I don't know.

THAT IS THE QUESTION!!!

One day, Guerrilla warfare, Viet Cong style group of patriots, will end this kind of corrupt politics, they will kill'em off and anybody who follows'em who wants to be a politician. Then once nobody wants to be a politician in fear of dieing. They will install who they want in charge. . . hey, it worked for the V.C. :p

I say this seriously,
We need some kind of Moritorium on politics for one year, no politicians, no politics, no new laws, every level of govt federal, state, county, city.
Rebuild this broken system, the two party system is failed.
Change is hard for the masses, less politicians, less government, the USA treats Govt as a market within the economy, and can't explain where the tax money goes. It goes to pay these corrupt politicians. Why do politicians decide their own salaries? ... Its broken.
End rant.:confused:

One day, Guerrilla warfare, Viet Cong style group of patriots, will end this kind of corrupt politics, ................. :p

I say this seriously,
We need some kind of Moritorium on politics for one year, no politicians, no politics, no new laws, every level of govt federal, state, county, city.
Rebuild this broken system, the two party system is failed.............:confused:

Nationally, we elected a non-politician who actually wanted to drain the DC swamp. But he won by doing what was necessary to win - he destroyed all who challenged him - he humiliated them in public. That was the ONLY way he could have won, and it worked. But, the swamp was much nastier than he thought, and even those in his own party would not support him because he had hurt their feelings in the campaign - their feelings were more important than doing what was best for the country, so they sided with the swamp. Now, here we are, 2+ years into an on-going coup, and that non-politician is nearly alone and the swamp is unchecked.

What should he do? If I were that guy, I'd get the military to shut down congress, the deep state, and the traitor judges and I'd run the country from the WH for the next 6 years and tell the swamp to kiss my bubblegum. Then things might start to look better. If they want a coup, give it to them! ;)

Nationally, we elected a non-politician who actually wanted to drain the DC swamp. But he won by doing what was necessary to win - he destroyed all who challenged him - he humiliated them in public. That was the ONLY way he could have won, and it worked. But, the swamp was much nastier than he thought, and even those in his own party would not support him because he had hurt their feelings in the campaign - their feelings were more important than doing what was best for the country, so they sided with the swamp. Now, here we are, 2+ years into an on-going coup, and that non-politician is nearly alone and the swamp is unchecked.

What should he do? If I were that guy, I'd get the military to shut down congress, the deep state, and the traitor judges and I'd run the country from the WH for the next 6 years and tell the swamp to kiss my bubblegum. Then things might start to look better. If they want a coup, give it to them! ;)
But sadly, the coup is coming from the party who is current ruling the House of Representatives. You know who they are, the party of HRC, AOC and BHO... Their contempt for the Constitution, Bill of Rights and American way of life is contemptible. They need to be removed and stopped. And I dare say now, at any cost...

Time for Trump to pull the plug, break it wide open and let the vermin circle the drain.

...What should he do? If I were that guy, I'd get the military to shut down congress, the deep state, and the traitor judges and I'd run the country from the WH for the next 6 years and tell the swamp to kiss my bubblegum. Then things might start to look better. If they want a coup, give it to them! ;)

Bad idea. I hear what you are saying, but not the way to go about things in the USA.

Now, here we are, 2+ years into an on-going coup, and that non-politician is nearly alone and the swamp is unchecked.

In Wa DC he may be alone, but not in the rest of America. I knew going in he was not a conservative. I knew going in he did not have a clear understanding of the 2A, but he was definitely a better choice for this country than any other at the time.

Not meaning to toss out a wet blanket here but I will anyway...
Rule #2 Religious and non-firearm political content is prohibited...

Lets keep the comments here to how this Constitution Article can or will affect firearms and firearm owners...
Andy

1 main point;
Trump, NOT a Career Politician,
Got in the way of the Centuries Old Conspiracy to Establish
1 World Gvmnt/ NWO/ Globalization of Globalism.

He is NOT 1 of them.

Mit Romney is.

McGreevy-Michael.jpg

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads