JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Wow, I thought they would at least pretend to wait for all the Testimony to get in!
I guess they feel immune to our wishes and beholding to the Bloomberg Organization that paid for their Super Majority.
Time to get behind recalls while simultaneously writing your House Reps. one or two more times.
https://www.northwestfirearms.com/t...by-city-location-district-you-live-in.195217/

After all this I still know gun owners that are dead set against this Bill who have yet to contact their Rep!
I'm beginning to think they are afraid or something.

So what's the next step for the bill now?

A Party line vote to pass it followed by a rubber stamp signature by the Governor select.

Get mad. Stay mad. Let them know they opened up a can of whoop azz that isn't going away. No quarter and no mercy.

Support the opponents of the traitors who voted for this during the primary and general elections. Educate as many uneducated people as you can and start and finish an effort to place strict guideline reforms on "emergency" legislation.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top