JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I wonder if I can get a grant to do some "turn ins" around here.

Hmmm...

I wonder what would happen if someone just did that? Buy some Fred Meyer, Best Buy, etc. gift cards and put a sign in your driveway on a Sunday morning.:D

I don't know, it sure seems like aiding and abetting the enemy to me.

I totally understand that way of thinking too and I don't fault people for not participating and remaining silent in the issue but I do know that I took the liberal anti's money and put new (working and useable) guns and ammo in my safe for what were absolute crap, unsafe and unusable scrap taking up space in my safe. It was a actual and physical way to take their money (slightly defund) and support our (My) freedom, Not to mention buying my nieces their first rifle.

I will send them a thank you.

I wonder what would happen if someone just did that? Buy some Fred Meyer, Best Buy, etc. gift cards and put a sign in your driveway on a Sunday morning.:D

Nah, I mean actually get a grant from CFO.

I'm sure we could get a nice collection of junk from NWFA members to turn in and get "off the streets".

As long as you don't buy more the 25 firearms you shouldn't have a legal problem.
Go over that, then it's considered a gun show and you would have to do background checks.

I totally understand that way of thinking too and I don't fault people for not participating and remaining silent in the issue but I do know that I took the liberal anti's money and put new (working and useable) guns and ammo in my safe for what were absolute crap, unsafe and unusable scrap taking up space in my safe. It was a actual and physical way to take their money (slightly defund) and support our (My) freedom, Not to mention buying my nieces their first rifle.

I will send them a thank you.

And Ceasefire thanks you too.

photo1.jpg

Anyone question why the Sheriff's office is using OUR tax dollars to operate this little scheme?? If CFO wants to buy guns, they shouldn't need police assistance for that. If I funded Concealed Carry Licenses for the less-fortunate would the Sheriff's office send round a deputy or two to teach the class for free??

Anyone question why the Sheriff's office is using OUR tax dollars to operate this little scheme?? If CFO wants to buy guns, they shouldn't need police assistance for that. If I funded Concealed Carry Licenses for the less-fortunate would the Sheriff's office send round a deputy or two to teach the class for free??

They should, That's what we pay them for. I do believe if you request police presence they have to show up. They are citizen servants after all.

Ask and find out...

As long as you don't buy more the 25 firearms you shouldn't have a legal problem.
Go over that, then it's considered a gun show and you would have to do background checks.
The law actually states
"more than 25 firearms were at the site and available for transfer."
'available for transfer'. I think you could buy as many as you want if you did not intend to sell or otherwise transfer them again at the same event so long as there are not more than 25 guns on your property waiting to be transferred to you. At least that is how I read it, but I am not an attorney.

http://www.oregonlaws.org/ors/166.438

These things are idiotic. Just makes the anti's happy! Only problem I have is the loss of fine, collectable even museum grade guns. That really pizzes me off!!!:mad:

These things are idiotic. Just makes the anti's happy! Only problem I have is the loss of fine, collectable even museum grade guns. That really pizzes me off!!!:mad:

The anti's weren't real happy Saturday. When the money ran out everyone turned around and left. The lady running the event had a meltdown if front of the place yelling about us gun people "just wanting to get rid of their junk for money".

The anti's weren't real happy Saturday. When the money ran out everyone turned around and left. The lady running the event had a meltdown if front of the place yelling about us gun people "just wanting to get rid of their junk for money".

:)

THAT makes it all worth it :p Maybe she and some others will realize that these events do absolutely nothing to get 'dangerous' guns off the streets. It's a feel-good sham run by libs who only care about the 'feel goods' they get from their perceived actions. When reality collides in their heads with their dreams of a government run, gun-free utopia, they can't handle it.

I hope people take advantage of every single one of these events and converts that money back into good quality firearms.

.....good.....:p And if I hadn't been in Eugene helping my Mom move, I'd have had two more pieces of "junk" I'd have been happy to have them pay me for.

I mean, what did she expect, Noveske's and H&K's....??......o_O

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads