JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
This sort of thing raises the issue of if I could in good conscience deal with "MWS" for any transaction involving a firearm. I'd have to think I would incur some type of liability if I sold a gun to someone who clearly has mental problems and shouldn't possess it.

"There but for the grace of God" Dave, you never know who will lose it.
I have actually had several dealings with the OP back in 09...
I actually thought he was a great guy, This crap scares Me ... I knew of one son, I got his motorcycle for My Son...
The OP talked about a colorful Military career ...
I don't get these actions ...
I had zero idea who he was until looking at his feedback, He "Brad" as I know him has changed his Screen name several times ...
Sorry to see things go this way Brad ...

Does 431 Roosevelt st Oregon city OR 97045 even exist? I know the zipcode is real but I cant find the address, Not that i really give a crap

what was it Charlie Manson said? -You know a long time ago being crazy meant something. Nowadays everybodys crazy.

It shows on Google James, so you did not look very hard.
Does 431 Roosevelt st Oregon city OR 97045 even exist? I know the zipcode is real but I cant find the address, Not that i really give a crap

what was it Charlie Manson said? -You know a long time ago being crazy meant something. Nowadays everybodys crazy.

It shows on Google James, so you did not look very hard.

My laptop sucks, I tried searching on googlemaps, I'll give it another try, Like i say im just curious, If the OP is telling the truth then i think its a really crappy situation.

Ok thanks i found it this time guess my laptop was just acting up, So yes it does exist. Curiousity satisfied.

As delusions go, it's pretty ordinary but, it is just painful to see the lack of empathy here.
My laptop sucks, I tried searching on googlemaps, I'll give it another try, Like i say im just curious, If the OP is telling the truth then i think its a really crappy situation.

Ok thanks i found it this time guess my laptop was just acting up, So yes it does exist. Curiousity satisfied.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top