JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
This just doesn't past the sniff test to me. Repeatedly asking people to repost some statement without telling the story behind it is absurd. I will not be spamming those police agencies without more information than you are giving us here. I can't believe every agency you have alleged to have spoken to has just told the OP to pound sand and done nothing. Maybe one agency but not 3+...Sounds like grade A+ bunk to me...If it is legit- a lawyer speaking to news media on your behalf would most definitely get a ball rolling

This :s0155:

To make such a statement and it be False is a criminal offense. The human remains have not been exhumed. I know this because of a professional grade surveillance system I keep on the area. If you feel my post is false in any way please forward it or copy paste and send to any of the links below in the Original post And prove me wrong. There is officer involvement in this and I will continue this until the human remains are Exhumed and given The respect they deserve.

How was your son killed? Are you the eye witness to the burial that you speak of? Were you forced to watch/participate or were you hiding nearby when the burial took place?

To make such a statement and it be False is a criminal offense. The human remains have not been exhumed. I know this because of a professional grade surveillance system I keep on the area. If you feel my post is false in any way please forward it or copy paste and send to any of the links below in the Original post And prove me wrong. There is officer involvement in this and I will continue this until the human remains are Exhumed and given The respect they deserve.

Hmmm,
I have seen lots of advise given here, Even advise from a well respected LEO and all the OP does is continue to copy and past the same statement ... Then the OP goes beyond the copy and past statements with the comment of "professional grade surveillance system" for Me this makes the OP look even worse because then he should have proof if it is true ...

"I will continue this until the human remains are Exhumed and given The respect they deserve"
... What is it you are continuing WTF
When I see you on the news ranting and raving about nothing happening, I will believe, Until then you are a nut job in need of attention , A news station will look into this unless your ability to convince them has worked as well as convincing people on this site ...

If I thought someone was buried somewhere and the cops were covering it up (pun intended)
First thing I would do is get a reporter to come watch me dig them up.
BYOS as it were. (Bring your own shovel).
It's cheaper than a professional grade surveillance system.

I don't understand why he doesn't just walk down the alley when they are not home, dig up the remains, while catching the whole thing on his surveillance cameras. There's your proof.

I don't understand why he doesn't just walk down the alley when they are not home, dig up the remains, while catching the whole thing on his surveillance cameras. There's your proof.

He is not doing anything because it is all B.S.
Nobody will act because it is all B.S.
A parenting pleading for help like he is on a internet site is all B.S.

So many things that can be done but not, "Why" , Because it is all B.S.

He is not doing anything because it is all B.S.
Nobody will act because it is all B.S.
A parenting pleading for help like he is on a internet site is all B.S.

So many things that can be done but not, "Why" , Because it is all B.S.

You think it might be all B.S.? :s0114:

Please copy paste and send to one of the email links below thank you.

Oregon city murder
Oregon City Murder

I have sent SIGNED DETAILED statements of an I witness account of human remains being buried in a backyard garden at 431 Roosevelt St. Oregon City Oregon, 97045 to the Oregon City Police Dept., Clackamas Sheriff's Dept. and the State Police. Only to have it dismissed because of the people involved. The Oregon City Police officer that I gave signed written statements and verbal statement to replied " We will search your property first " I told him that I had no problem with this as long as you search 431 Roosevelt St. afterwards .
​Another Officer that is involved in this and I also made statements to has turned the statements into a police report making it seem like I'm giving false statements. This so called officer is involved in crime. So... If the statements are false. Why isn't the police dept. searching the area. So that they may charge me ???
​I'm simply asking for the public's help in this crime by simply calling or sending an e-mail to any or all of these law enforcement agencies asking them why this EYE WITNESSED ACCOUNT of the burial of human remains at 431 Roosevelt St. has gone unrecovered.

They have taken the statements and have turned them into a police report and attacked my second amendment rights.

PLEASE ... PLEASE ... HELP

OREGON CITY POLICE CHIEF
MIKE CONDRAD
503- 657- 4964
[email protected]

CLACKAMAS CO. SHERIFF
CRAIG ROBERTS
503 – 785 – 5000

OREGON STATE POLICE
Lt. Jeff Hershman
503 – 731 – 3020 Ext. 226 if box is full call
503 – 731 – 3020
[email protected]

FBI / Portland Oregon
DUTY AGENT
503 – 224 – 4181
[email protected]

[email protected]

[email protected]

[email protected]

Office of the Attorney General
Mailing address: Oregon Department of Justice
1162 Court Street NE Salem, OR 97301-4096
Phone (503) 378-4400FAX(503) 378-4017

Oregon City
Mayor Doug Neeley
625 Center StreetOregon City, OR 97045
[email protected]
Phone: 503-650-5035Fax: 503-657-7026

John S. Foote, District Attorney
807 Main Street
Oregon City, OR 97045
Phone: (503) 655-8431
[email protected]

I have sent SIGNED DETAILED statements .....

Hello! Please attach your SIGNED, DETAILED statement to your next post and allow us to review it.

Failure to do so will likely be seen as a troll and result in the thread being closed.

give us the FULL story, along with the same signed statement you gave the cops, and if it passes the sniff test I will help ya dig up the body, worse that can happen is I will get charged with trespass and criminal mischief ;) OR even better, sell it to a tv station. tell them you will PROVE there is a body there and have them sneak a Ground Penetrating Radar in, get the images and you have your proof. That way you dont mess with the forensics underground by digging up the body

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top