JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Sorry I am confused by this topic, no offense to anyone but this site is not a legal forum, seem contacting a Lawyer, The DA,
every the State and get help. I just doubt anyone on here will have any help if I saw a cop commit a capital crime and locals ignored it I would be calling everyone including the F B I.

throw out some name, dates and times hell even video or pics. or just shut the hell up and go away. You dont tell us anything, you ramble on, and your information between different forums is different from one another. Here I will start the name game....... dumbass

You can simply help by copying the original post, Then clicking on one of the three news links below (At that time a web browser with your email account should open up). Paste it to the main body of the email account. Please type (Oregon city murder) in the subject box Then click send. It's that simple and only takes one minute of your time. Thank you for your help.

As much as we would all like to help... here's the problem. You're asking a bunch of random strangers to take your word that this happened. We can't send this on. It's heresay at best.

Unless you have video, pictures, audio, we can't help.

If you told the story to the cops in the same manner you've told it to us, I can see why they don't believe you.

Its funny you mention that man, I thought the same exact thing a week ago today. No wonder LE is not taking him seriously, presuming this is even " real" and not some figment of the imagination.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

If nothing else please copy paste and send to the emails listed in this post Or post it on your Facebook and Twitter accounts... please. They are not doing anything because of Officer involvement and a recovery will show that.

+1

Take a friend or two with you as witness too.

Look the human remains that I watch over. Is of one of my identical twins sons. I'm dealing with the corrupt law enforcement agency that has influenced others. So it's an uphill battle. If you can't respect me this holiday season, Please show some respect to my son.

Look the human remains that I watch over. Is of one of my identical twins sons. I'm dealing with the corrupt law enforcement agency that has influenced others. So it's an uphill battle. If you can't respect me this holiday season, Please show some respect to my son.

Have you contacted the Portland FBI field office ? I'm positive they would like to listen to your story .

To provide information on select major cases, call our Major Case Contact Center at 1-800-CALLFBI

Have you contacted the Oregon State Police ?

Portland Area Command
8085 SE Deer Creek Lane
Milwaukie, OR 97222
Phone: 503-731-3020

Its very difficult to provide you with help when you are not giving us even half the story. I for one am not going to call or email anybody unless I KNOW what it is I'm calling about.

I'm sure I'm not the only one whom has read your thread that feels this way.

If the local police are not helping you, call the State Police.

If the state Police are not helping you ( I feel this is very unlikely ) , Call the FBI. Walk into their office downtown, bring a attorney please.

If the local police are not helping you, call the State Police.

If the state Police are not helping you ( I feel this is very unlikely ) , Call the FBI. Walk into their office downtown, bring a attorney please.

OSP is going to advise him he needs to go up the chain of command at the local level and then contact the attorney general. Since he is dealing with a city PD I would take it to the city council and the mayor.

OSP is going to advise him he needs to go up the chain of command at the local level and then contact the attorney general. Since he is dealing with a city PD I would take it to the city council and the mayor.

I agree, if you look at the first post he says he hit local, sheriffs dept , and state police. I would probably hit the city attorneys office myself.

OP:

You are making very serious allegations (publicly) and I strongly suggest you do something other than continuing this thread. Pleading for our help is NOT going to solve this.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

This just doesn't past the sniff test to me. Repeatedly asking people to repost some statement without telling the story behind it is absurd. I will not be spamming those police agencies without more information than you are giving us here. I can't believe every agency you have alleged to have spoken to has just told the OP to pound sand and done nothing. Maybe one agency but not 3+...Sounds like grade A+ bunk to me...If it is legit- a lawyer speaking to news media on your behalf would most definitely get a ball rolling

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top