JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
8DA0F24C-8754-4DDC-BA11-154EA564EEF6.jpeg

That is what society has programmed us to believe.

The kid in the pic responded to verbal commands and did not need to be told twice. He was a straight A student, who by that time had been handling weapons under adult supervision for at least a year.

The Marine taking the pic made sure of it. ;)

The kid in the pic responded to verbal commands and did not need to be told twice. He was a straight A student, who by that time had been handling weapons under adult supervision for at least a year.

Imagine that, responsible parenting... Mom and Dad were not only responsible but accountable, holding little "Jimmy" to those same standards... My, my, my, how far have we strayed as a society while try to affix blame to others and inanimate objects...

Appreciate the reminder of "how things used to be". Sad for the current generation and those generations to come. They'll never know the truly good life Amerika once was...

Sigh....

I am more interested in that hot chick shown in the photo! :D

JUST KIDDING!! ;)

I will have you know that is my Mother, you scalawag! ;)

BTW -

Now that I have had a chance to REALLY look at the pic, I know exactly what is happening there.

You will notice I have two boxes in my lap - .22lr and .22 Mag.

I asked about the difference, and they took me outside to try both cylinders so I knew what was going on.

There would have been no discharge in the front yard.

We only shot in the woods. There is no hearing protection, no backstop, no targets, MOM HAS A CAT IN HER LAP!

There are two cylinders for that Colt. Dad was showing me the difference.

I have to park outside, and I am sure my neighbors will one day call the cops as I load up or unload the car when I go to the range. And I keep the guns in cases or bags between the house and car.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top