JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hi all,
Decided it was time to join a forum. I don't pay much attention to the news and such anymore and would like another way to keep up to date on stuff as well as be able to pick ppls brains (or help if I can). I went to try and get .223 ammo the other day (I know silly me right?) since I was getting low, and I discovered how rediculous things have gotten. A little about me. I am now 30, I joined the military a year out of highschool and spent six years in the armed forces (which I would do all over again), doing two year long tours over in the sand. I finished my six years in the service and decided to come back to Oregon to work for the family buisness, and start my own family. I am a farely avid shooter (when time permits), doing some hunting and lots of self made courses (since I live in BFE). Anyway I am looking forward to being here and hopefully gleaning some knowledge while keeping up to date on current issues.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top