JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
From what I can find, things like dispersed camping are currently "closed" ...but I can't find anything about shooting?

Does anyone know for sure if shooting is a-okay in Oregon right now on BLM land?

And, if it is, is there any good spot nearer to Hillsboro that can offer up to 200 yards for range?

Since this lockdown season has hit, I've finished an AR, glock, 10/22, and am very shortly going to have an action job on a Wrangler done...and I'm itching to shoot all of them...

I can't imagine they would have sold me tags if I couldn't access the land to try and fill them. That being said, I didn't see any signs or locked gates suggesting prohibition in the coastal area

I can't imagine they would have sold me tags if I couldn't access the land to try and fill them. That being said, I didn't see any signs or locked gates suggesting prohibition in the coastal area
Hey, they also apparently don't want you spending the night while out on your hunt either. It's not the first absolutely asinine restriction (dispersed camping) so for shooting...just wanted to make sure.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top