JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
A local dealer in Oregon (about 30min west of Portland) told me he could get the SilencerCo Omega for $850 if we ordered 5 of them. I only want one. Anyone else interested? Provided that cost remains, that's cheaper than Silencershop.

Alternately, if any other shops/dealers in the area are doing the Omega for $850, I'm interested.

Not in a huge rush, maybe doing purchase in March or even pushing to April.

PS - NOT trying to put together a group buy, just trying to see what's the best way to get an Omega locally. If several others are interested, I would merely point you to this dealer (of whom I have no vested interest). Alternately if there's already a dealer with a good price, would love to be pointed in that direction.

What shop were you at? I'm in Hillsboro, and would be interested to look at this can in person. I know there isn't a group, but I'd hop in the bandwagon....

A local dealer in Oregon (about 30min west of Portland) told me he could get the SilencerCo Omega for $850 if we ordered 5 of them. I only want one. Anyone else interested? Provided that cost remains, that's cheaper than Silencershop.

Alternately, if any other shops/dealers in the area are doing the Omega for $850, I'm interested.

Not in a huge rush, maybe doing purchase in March or even pushing to April.

My omega can is pending approval right now. Talk to Jason at JC Weaponry, great guy. [email protected] Phone:360-909-2115

He says ill probably be the first in Oregon to get one. :D

+1 for Jason @ JC Weaponry. I've bought 2 cans from him. Good prices and great service. The most recent can was a Bowers VERS 9s. Got the stamp back in about 3 1/2 months and picked it up from him at the recent and small Hillsboro gun show. He might be at the ARPC show in Albany March 7/8.

Another vote for JC...I have purchased from him even though I am in WA as he delivered to my FFL while visiting:D

I want to hear about the Omega it sounds like it might be worth it.

just wanted to throw it out there, I purchased my can at the begining of march to a trust, got the omega, have not heard how long it will be yet, but the can its self was 800 from silencershop.. so if he is saying he will sell it to you for 850 but you have to get 5 other purchases... sounds like a rip off to me.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top