JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I did a little searching and see that 16" barrel is 1 criteria for legal limits... also 26" is another someone posted. Is there a special permit needed ( such as full auto stamp) that is needed for a AR w/10.5 barrel in Oregon? Assuming it will have a standard AR rifle lower attached. I thought we might have a sticky in Legal section of OR or WA rules.

Barrel lengths:
16" on rifle
18" on shotguns

OAL is different than the above listed.

A barrel shorter than 16" on a "rifle" requires an NFA tax stamp for a SBR, otherwise you can make it a pistol.

You can also permanently attach a barrel shroud to a sub-16" length barrel to extend its length beyond 16.001" from closed bolt face on a rifle...

TMI?

The Tavor I just bought is a right at the 26" OAL which means its about the size of an SBR'd AR.
But yeah, there's some pay that goes with the Tavor as well..just not the stamp.

image.jpg
Top rifle has 16.5" of rifling.
Bottom rifle has 10.5" of rifling.... ..... ;-) there are legal ways around to get what you want if you can compromise.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top