JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
If only people would read this how it is intended and spread the word. I'm doing my part but, really how many others are doing so? Everyone I talk to about both the initiatives are appalled but haven't heard of them.

I'm doing my part as well. And I'd like to think there are thousands on this site joining us.

5 years. 10 round magazines. Numbers based on nothing but the anti's ignorance. If there is a penalty shouldn't it be based on something tangent other than, well that sounds about right?

I'm flying to California this month for a wedding. It will be the first time in several years I've gone without a firearm because I usually drive. Not that I expect trouble, but I am going to visit some taco stands in La Puente & Pomona. They are literally to die for.

That said, since it is illegal for me to store my guns at my neighbors house, if my guns were stolen I wouldn't know for a week. If they were used in a crime before I even got home I would be a felon-victim. I would love to give the general public credit for possessing enough common sense to see through this but I can't.

The article in the OP is misleading, they say the signature gatherers are free to go about their gathering! This is not true, in fact! It' The exact same thing as I.P. 43, it must stand up in Court and be heard and ruled upon before any gathering can take place, IF any!

The article in the OP is misleading, they say the signature gatherers are free to go about their gathering! This is not true, in fact! It' The exact same thing as I.P. 43, it must stand up in Court and be heard and ruled upon before any gathering can take place, IF any!
Let's all keep a close watch for illeagle/early signature gathering.

5 years. 10 round magazines. Numbers based on nothing but the anti's ignorance. If there is a penalty shouldn't it be based on something tangent other than, well that sounds about right?

I'm flying to California this month for a wedding. It will be the first time in several years I've gone without a firearm because I usually drive. Not that I expect trouble, but I am going to visit some taco stands in La Puente & Pomona. They are literally to die for.

That said, since it is illegal for me to store my guns at my neighbors house, if my guns were stolen I wouldn't know for a week. If they were used in a crime before I even got home I would be a felon-victim. I would love to give the general public credit for possessing enough common sense to see through this but I can't.

Yes, in Oregon and Washington you cannot transfer a gun without background check, and leaving them at your neighbours qualifies as a transfer. You could however leave them with a family member with no background check required.

One thing I am curious about:

If there is no registry and only a 4473 exists to be kept at a LGS but there wouldn't be much of a way for them to prove its your firearm if stolen (and lets say you were out of town on a vacation for a week and had no idea)

Not to mention, even if you had these things locked behind fort knox and they still got stolen and used in a crime, is there any clause in this to protect the end user?

"The rights of criminals are given more respect than the privacy of their victims"

How exactly would IP44 work soundly?

If I am missing a piece please fill me in but this was a thought that just ran thru my head.

I bring this up because I have had a friend who had his car broken into long ago and about a couple funs were stolen, had he not reported makes models and descriptions the police would have had no idea whom they belonged to. Seems like entrapment.

Part of me feels like this bill was a quick after thought to IP43 and they had bank rolled hard on both of them being used as a 1 - 2 combo punch. Beings that they've already met challenge in the courts now they rush to rephrase to trick signers/voters into tossing their rights away unknowingly because if this was really transparent NOBODY would vote on it from any party.

Last Edited:
One thing I am curious about:

If there is no registry and only a 4473 exists to be kept at a LGS but there wouldn't be much of a way for them to prove its your firearm if stolen (and lets say you were out of town on a vacation for a week and had no idea)

Not to mention, even if you had these things locked behind fort knox and they still got stolen and used in a crime, is there any clause in this to protect the end user?

"The rights of criminals are given more respect than the privacy of their victims"

How exactly would IP44 work soundly?

If I am missing a piece please fill me in but this was a thought that just ran thru my head.

I bring this up because I have had a friend who had his car broken into long ago and about a couple funs were stolen, had he not reported makes models and descriptions the police would have had no idea whom they belonged to. Seems like entrapment.

Part of me feels like this bill was a quick after thought to IP43 and they had bank rolled hard on both of them being used as a 1 - 2 combo punch. Beings that they've already met challenge in the courts now they rush to rephrase to trick signers/voters into tossing their rights away unknowingly because if this was really transparent NOBODY would vote on it from any party.

Your forgetting, Oregon has maintained an illegal regrestry for years now, goes back to the Clinton AWB, and even though OSP has been caught and lied about it, nothing has been done, and even worse, Bloody Brownstain made an Executive order requiring them to keep those illegal records:mad::mad::mad:

Your forgetting, Oregon has maintained an illegal regrestry for years now, goes back to the Clinton AWB, and even though OSP has been caught and lied about it, nothing has been done, and even worse, Bloody Brownstain made an Executive order requiring them to keep those illegal records:mad::mad::mad:

I wish I had the kind of money that bozos like Soros and Bloomberg have - I'd sue every damn person in this state I could to put that illegal registry to rest - and that includes getting folks at OSP and the state level arrested and put in jail for violation of federal law.

I wish I had the kind of money that bozos like Soros and Bloomberg have - I'd sue every damn person in this state I could to put that illegal registry to rest - and that includes getting folks at OSP and the state level arrested and put in jail for violation of federal law.

Has anything ever been done about this registry or challenged? Surely it would have gotten some form of attention or recognition for being a violation.

Has anything ever been done about this registry or challenged? Surely it would have gotten some form of attention or recognition for being a violation.

No idea. If it has been challenged, I'm not aware of it.

I think part of the problem on our side is we don't have the big money donors like the other side has. If we did, maybe more of this stuff would be challenged.

Note in the Gov'ness exc.order, it refers to "A Rolling five year record" which leaves the 5 year deadline for purging OPEN, this is where they have been doing the regrestry, and they store that data electronically which back doors it to other storage outside!

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top