JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
Even at the ~600 a day they were doing it's about 60 days of waiting for whoever gets put at the end of the queue. At the ~50 a day they are doing now it's about 700 days wait time.
You are providing a hypothetical model of 600 or so a day??? But reports seem to be about 250-300 chl's a day. Sound right?

You are providing a hypothetical model of 600 or so a day??? But reports seem to be about 250-300 chl's a day. Sound right?
I've been tracking the numbers for the last 2 years, talking with multiple FFLs on the numbers they are seeing and some folks I know that work for the state. There are fewer approvals happening now in the last 2 weeks than at any point in the last 2 years.

Let's hope OSP starts processing more BGC's now! It feels like the wheels of motion have slowed to a crawl in the BGC department.
Without the queue getting cleaned up & cleared out, LEVO and Oregon politicians are getting exactly what they want anyway - the halt to gun sales!
If OSP can keep delaying and kicking the can down the road in hopes of the permitting process taking effect, again, they are getting exactly what they want.
Let's hope this 10 day pause turns into something much longer and forces OSP to get back to business as usually and start clearing out the queue!!

Either way, I'm glad that today, Dec 8, isn't as somber of a day as it could've been!
Thank you Judge Raschio and GOA!!!

Let's hope OSP starts processing more BGC's now! It feels like the wheels of motion have slowed to a crawl in the BGC department.
Without the queue getting cleaned up & cleared out, LEVO and Oregon politicians are getting exactly what they want anyway - the halt to gun sales!
If OSP can keep delaying and kicking the can down the road in hopes of the permitting process taking effect, again, they are getting exactly what they want.
Let's hope this 10 day pause turns into something much longer and forces OSP to get back to business as usually and start clearing out the queue!!

Either way, I'm glad that today, Dec 8, isn't as somber of a day as it could've been!
Thank you Judge Raschio and GOA!!!
Please send a note on this to GOA attention 114 litigation Harney County, Oregon and or their attorneys. thx.

Saw this this morning.
Screenshot_20221208_084239_Samsung Internet.jpg

Glad to see out-of-state retailers like PSA and Primary Arms be flexible in their business practices to support Oregon residents in exercising constitutional freedoms!!

Makes me sad to see how places like Midway, Cabela's, Sportsman's Warehouse (thanks for jumping in the legal fight though) and even Bi-Mart are handling things from a sales perspective.
I get it, they've got a business to run, but if other retailers can have some adaptability in their policy implementation, shouldn't they as well??

If it's one thing I've learned, gun owners seem to have long memories.

I haven't had a chance to stop by sportsmans today but I think they are still doing mag sales in store only but not sure. If someone has already stopped by there today, let me know.

As for Cabelas, I refuse to shop there anymore, they bailed on gun owners early and even cancel all pickup orders before the 8th.
As for Bimart, I think they might have just run out of stock, last I saw they had little left in the way of mags over 10.
Midway, I won't touch them either.

While nice to see others extend their time frame to purchase, please remember to check with local shops first. They are facing the brunt of this disaster and need our support more than out of state dealers, please shop local first.

Status

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads