JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
Just spoke with an NRA rep. They say they are planning on more action including TV & radio ads. I was reminded that another way to get attention is writing to editorial boards. I don't think I've seen the editorials in newspaper for at least 10 years, maybe 15.
I haven't seen a current newspaper in 10 or 15 years.

Can just add this video of 8th graders in Chicago, with very strict gun laws, showing off their pistols - see more laws work! 🙄
1664561739780.png

Ideas for questions:
A police officer just told me most of the street crimes are committed by a small number of repeat offenders already known to the police. My question is, Why add these laws that impact us, when you already know that violent repeat offenders will ignore them?

How do more gun restrictions deter people who already ignore robbery and murder laws? They already have guns and get more any time they want.

When this law has no impact on crime what will you do next?

Ideas for questions:
A police officer just told me most of the street crimes are committed by a small number of repeat offenders already known to the police. My question is, Why add these laws that impact us, when you already know that violent repeat offenders will ignore them?

How do more gun restrictions deter people who already ignore robbery and murder laws? They already have guns and get more any time they want.

When this law has no impact on crime what will you do next?
Because impacting crime is the selling line but never the intent. These people just want a utopia with no guns, war, crime, and everyone finds their happiness.
The intent is to stop the citizen gun owner, defund police, release criminals, decriminalize almost all crime so you cower and NEED them to save you as they continually ask for more tax $$ all the while in their gated homes with armed security because they are more important than you.

Ideas for questions:
The police officer is correct. It is a small group of people who is responsible for the majority of all violent crime and most are repeat offenders.

Two reasons they add new guns laws (I believe):

1. It is a political move in response to an emotional public, i.e., they don't care if it works or not as long as they sate the crybabies.

2. There is a globalist Marxist agenda to demoralize and weaken the United States. Every cherished institution of the past is under attack, not just the 2A.

The police officer is correct. It is a small group of people who is responsible for the majority of all violent crime and most are repeat offenders.

Two reasons they add new guns laws (I believe):

1. It is a political move in response to an emotional public, i.e., they don't care if it works or not as long as they sate the crybabies.

2. There is a globalist Marxist agenda to demoralize and weaken the United States. Every cherished institution of the past is under attack, not just the 2A.
I disagree here, I think it's an Obtuse view of the "Image" of Utopia the Left wants, they feel "Enlightened" with visions of a future they desire, and are hell bent to achieve it no matter the cost! Their arrogance in how they treat everyone is telling, One look at Cali Gov'ner Newsome, or Lisping Jay up north i all you need to see the truth! All the rest are useful idiots! They all ask the same questions, but they don't like the answers because that force them to admit their plans are flawed, and they don't like that idea!

Ask your self, How Many Woke Karens out there who dream of Utopia where everyone sings and dances and there is no crime and everyone follows the law, and government takes care of every want and need! Yea, that's the Utopic they dream of, reality is a little different! Everything else is just the means to an end, so the rest of us duffer for it while they tell us we gotta give up some rights and freedoms to achieve "Their" vision of Utopia!

Apologies if this got covered already or if it is an inaccurate reading of 114.

Thinking of ways to swing some lefty votes to no's on this. During the pandemic many people became new gun owners for self protection.

Given inventories I've watched move at the LGS, my guess is a lot of those purchases were 10+ capacity magazine firearms. I know a lady that bought a Glock 17 for example. It's her only firearm.

The way I read 114 (I could be wrong) is that if you take your firearm out of your house/property with the 10+round mag in it, you have lost your affirmative defense as the 10+ mag is supposed to be locked in a separate case on the way to the range.

If that is correct, all of those folks need to go buy 10 round mags and most of them have no idea they are having their ability to defend themselves limited. Or, that they could be the in serious trouble if pulled over on the way to the range. Criminals won't give a sh!t about mag capacities.

You could now go to jail for that new gun you bought to protect yourself.

Apologies if this got covered already or if it is an inaccurate reading of 114.

Thinking of ways to swing some lefty votes to no's on this. During the pandemic many people became new gun owners for self protection.

Given inventories I've watched move at the LGS, my guess is a lot of those purchases were 10+ capacity magazine firearms. I know a lady that bought a Glock 17 for example. It's her only firearm.

The way I read 114 (I could be wrong) is that if you take your firearm out of your house/property with the 10+round mag in it, you have lost your affirmative defense as the 10+ mag is supposed to be locked in a separate case on the way to the range.

If that is correct, all of those folks need to go buy 10 round mags and most of them have no idea they are having their ability to defend themselves limited. Or, that they could be the in serious trouble if pulled over on the way to the range. Criminals won't give a sh!t about mag capacities.

You could now go to jail for that new gun you bought to protect yourself.
10+ mags would only be legal at your home, the range or shooting area.

Status

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top