JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
We don't have flags but should have a few banners available in a few days. I have quite a few of the 48" x 32" signs still available. The yard signs are gone but hope to have more available for the rally at the capitol on Oct 8th. Everything I have has been paid for by OFF members and donors. OFF so there is no charge. Donations to OFF are welcome.
Is there a way to donate to OFF online without entering all your personal info.? Thx!

The banners are donated by our friends at Powder Valley Sportsmen's Club.
I see they have a mailing address I was just hoping there was an easy online option where you don't have to supply all your personal info.
The personal info is so they can credit you for the tax credit. I believe there is also a requirement for a PAC to keep track of their sources of funds. I don't really know how the ins and outs but sending them an email should clear it up.

Don't forget that if you have an open ad in the classifieds you can easily edit in to VOTE NO ON M114 to help circulate awareness here.

Lots more people lurk that then the forums. Link this thread or one of the others threads or those useful links to the ballotpedia site or to how to help out.

I see nobody else doing this but me currently.

We don't have flags but should have a few banners available in a few days. I have quite a few of the 48" x 32" signs still available. The yard signs are gone but hope to have more available for the rally at the capitol on Oct 8th. Everything I have has been paid for by OFF members and donors. OFF so there is no charge. Donations to OFF are welcome.
Thank you ... I'm an OFF member, and I've spoken with freedom-minded native Oregonians who have NO IDEA it is out there! ... so, literally one person does make a difference, let's keep waking 'em up!

Don't forget that if you have an open ad in the classifieds you can easily edit in to VOTE NO ON M114 to help circulate awareness here.

Lots more people lurk that then the forums. Link this thread or one of the others threads or those useful links to the ballotpedia site or to how to help out.

I see nobody else doing this but me currently.
Just edited all ads I have live right now to include this at the top of the posting:

"Oregonians, remember to vote no on Measure 114! https://www.northwestfirearms.com/threads/oregon-ballot-measure-114-magazine-ban-and-permit-to-purchase-firearms-vote-no.423190/"

Reminder,

Deadline to register to vote is Oct 18th, that is also the last day to cast your ballot. 20 days left!

Side note, has anyone dropped off flyers or notes at local pawn shops that sell gats?

Reminder,

Deadline to register to vote is Oct 18th, that is also the last day to cast your ballot. 20 days left!

Side note, has anyone dropped off flyers or notes at local pawn shops that sell gats?
There is one near me. Will go after work.

There is one near me. Will go after work
Reminder,

last day to cast ballot is Nov 8th?

Reminder,

I was thinking of the same. Will do. Dancing hippos has a pdf for you to use and have printed. thx

derp yeah

I fudged that up the last day to cast is Nov 8th the deadline to register is Oct 18th.

Yes My Re***ded Azz Signed Up

Reminder,

I have in Salem, Stayton & Albany. Have also been to hardware stores, feed stores, general stores, and anywhere else that looks like they may lean toward conservative or gun friendly. Have done the same in Mt Angel, Silverton, Molalla and Woodburn.

Reminder,

Maybe you can help out and get dancing hippos pdf or contant me with your email and I can send the same pdf to you. then, you can have printed, preferably in a bright color from stock and distribute to pawn and gun shops? Thx.

Status

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads