JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
Why would you watch Youtube these days without an adblocker?
I remember when Youtube had zero video ads and it should have stayed that way.
It's very interesting (valuable intel) to see the childish lying ads the commies run. And those "little girl voice" narrators, my god. Talk about dumbing down!

Guess what? If you are a hard-core YouTube commenter, they will NOT show you the commie ads. However, if another life form in yer household has an account, watches many of same vids, but NEVER COMMENTS, then they will see the mass proper-gander that's rolled out ... hahahahah

Not sure if this will help but I did email the Lars Larson show and sent the "Vote NO on 114" PDF, so we'll see what the response is. I know, it's a long shot. ;)

What is SB554 for $500 Alex!. I recall people here at the time weren't very concerned about it at all and seen it as harmless.

So how's it been everytime you buy a gun in Oregon having to make sure it's secured at time of transaction? Ain't it fun having to do a BGC everytime you do a transfer along with requiring a locking mech and safe storage? (Remember that $6250 fine and jail time 114 promises?) Have you had to deal with personal sales and you getting ripped off from someone not bringing a lock for their gun so you eat a $5 fee? I sure have. Also great knowing the fees for renewal were increased and for first time issue for a CHL.

Actions speak louder than words
I've never had to have a lock when buying or selling a firearm in Oregon….

That's just dumb. Haha

Weird the two FFLs I've gone to required it and I had to sign a paper saying the gun was locked before I left.
Huh.. I've done multiple transactions in the last few months and that's never been an issue or even brought up. I've heard about that "law" but never witnessed it being implemented.

Huh.. I've done multiple transactions in the last few months and that's never been an issue or even brought up. I've heard about that "law" but never witnessed it being implemented.
Consider yourself lucky then. Must be a FFL by FFL basis. This is purely here in Hillsboro Washco area between cut above, Oregon arms an ammo and MK tactical have all had me do this.

Consider yourself lucky then. Must be a FFL by FFL basis. This is purely here in Hillsboro Washco area between cut above, Oregon arms an ammo and MK tactical have all had me do this.
I'm not going to name the FFLs I've been dealing with (snitches) but I hope they continue what they are doing. Or aren't doing… haha.

If it hasn't been posted yet many of the New York crazy gun laws have been struck down. Hope same thing happens to Oregon's crazy gun laws (assuming 114 passes).

Weird hair (looks like bed head after getting hit by lightning the day before) and annoying voice guy:

"...Ammunition magazines and putting those in a closet " Will someone HK slap some sense into her. Id expect nothing less from the NRA.
That's all? Two problems here. One is the broadcaster gave the NO side 15 seconds and the other side many times that. Then that is the only meaningful objection? OR, maybe she had lots to say and the TV editors took only the worst most useless part. I don't doubt they would do that.

My brothers in Christ we got a short response against a shape shifter and a dude who could pass as a thin man from Xcom LARPing as a professor using a supplied Gifford's flowchart of % reductions but completely ignores a typical weekend in chiraq.

The first guys a fedora tipper with a lisp literal who backed up by professor thin man.

We don't have to convince each other. We need to convince others. As of Tuesday measure 114 proponents have contributed $ 451,000. Us to our pac? $65,000. Put your money where your mouth is. I really don't want to get new mags for just about everything I own.
Agreed totally. Please pony up the money. It is cheaper now than later.

Regrettably we are getting many more of these in-kind donations to Measure 114

https://www.koin.com/news/elections...ide-on-gun-measure-amid-rampant-gun-violence/ -- I emailed Ms Burch
Ms Burch,

Your Johns Hopkins interviewee said ""We have other studies where we looked at urban counties throughout the states, we estimated an 11% lower rate of firearm homicides associated with these types of laws," Webster said. "We estimate a 54% lower rate of fatal mass shootings associated with these laws."

The actual JHU page is at https://publichealth.jhu.edu/depart...lutions/solutions/firearm-purchaser-licensing - the studies make interesting reading.

One item is that their research applies to only to large urban counties - see https://link.springer.com/article/1...Internal.Event.1.SEM.ArticleAuthorOnlineFirst. Amazingly, only Portland in Oregon qualifies.

And, the best example of Permit to Purchase is Illinois, which has had it's FOID program since 1968. In the last 10 years, Illinois has had 3X the population of Oregon, yet 10X the firearms homicide rate; see CDC's WISQARS website to confirm those numbers.

Measure 114 really has no research support; it's a bad idea.

https://kobi5.com/news/measure-114-...howing-affects-of-gun-purchasing-laws-196940/ -- Don't see contact info for Zack

Here's one from last month - https://ktvz.com/news/election/2022...ot-focus-of-debate-tonight-on-newschannel-21/

114 slide chicago.jpg

Status

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

Back Top