JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The bill as written (unless I missed something) forces confiscation. Hasn't this alone been enough to keep similar bills off the ballot via legal or procedural means in other states?

cb012811dAPR20110128064539.jpg

Well I guess "force" is too strong a word. "Mandatory" is more appropriate.
Mandatory and force are the same thing. It is entirely a totalitarian method (highly utilized by the left) to argue semantics when trying to strip Americans of their rights and property.

That's like me saying "I didn't kill them, the severe trauma and blood loss from being shot killed them."

All these measures should be discussed exactly as they are intended, which is to subvert the God given rights of Americans acknowledged in the constituation, and to monopolize arms/violence and use of force within the governmental powers and the criminal element of society that prey on the law abiding.

Who is going to oppose this Initiative in the media realm (ads, interviews, etc.)?

Maybe you can get an Oregon gun shop owner to be the point man for opposing this thing like Dan at Sporting Systems in Vancouver did against 1639.
OTOH
Maybe it has to be you.

Good luck to all of you guys fighting this. I hope you can beat this garbage bill.

I'm going to say November, because it's when the general election is held:

Yeabutt Shemia Fagan is the very antithesis of the job description…. even the leftist dominated Oregon Supreme Court shot her down on the recent political redistricting scam she attempted to perpetrate.

:rolleyes:

Well, before you guys sell or toss your magazines into the ocean, it would serve you well to wait on the outcome of the Duncan v Becerra case down in California. I believe it will directly impact this bit of idiocy in Oregon.

One of the strategies that were used to prevent recalls after SB941 was to disqualify signatures collected by what was classified as paid signature collectors. In that case, if there was a petition signature sheet on the counter of a gun shop, the employees were deemed paid signature collectors. Pay attention to where the signature forms show up.

Well, before you guys sell or toss your magazines into the ocean, it would serve you well to wait on the outcome of the Duncan v Becerra case down in California. I believe it will directly impact this bit of idiocy in Oregon.
Why are people so quick to comply with evil laws? My mags are going nowhere.

Many People follow along to be with the in crowd .or their 30 pieces of silver. Turning a blind eye to the destruction they have created.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top