JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Make it personal?
I worked with a guy who was a rabid SM Local-16 steward. He incited others to damage the property of co-workers who crossed the picket line. Many years later this guy was promoted thru the ranks in that same company and became a VP. Once there, he and management tried to bust the union, so the union members made it personal and picketed in front of his house out in Gresham. Several weeks later he could not take it anymore and was literally crying in the CEO's office asking him to make it stop.

With all that in mind, it surprises me no one did any of that to Phloyd and his ilk.

It might be time to start thinking that way. I'm not okay with property damage or breaking the law in any way, but protesting outside their homes, may be an interesting tactic to consider. Especially if you can find some dems that may be on the fence and may be able to be urged to reconsider voting to take away more rights.

If you want to ban ARs you must call for a ban on all semi-automatics with detachable magazines. If rate of fire is the concern in mass shootings, handguns are just as deadly, as demonstrated in the Virginia Tech massacre which still tops the list. It does not matter how many rounds your magazine holds. Watch this Army guy change mags on a pistol.

The properties that define assault guns according to gun control is not "select fire" but rather properties of aesthetics and looks: pistol grip, fold-able stock, barrel shroud, black color, sights, lights, and lasers, etc.

I maintain a Ruger 10/22 as pictured here

http://www.ruger.com/products/1022Carbine/models.html

is more deadly than a HK416 Pistol

They both shoot rimfire .22's and they both have 10 rd mags. The 10/22 however has a 16 inch barrel, vs the HK has a 9 inch barrel. That makes the 10/22 more accurate and deliver more energy out of the same ammo.

Of course, anti-gunners won't understand and will rather ban the thing that looks black and scary. The entire gun control movement is an emotional not rational one.

I bet Mini-14s will get a pass, while ARs or Tavors don't.

They damaged my brothers car and even left a sombrero hat on his car when he worked a 2 day temp job with a shore job at Port Hueneme....
Longshoreman. ...thugs.....and nothing else.

They even planted drugs on his car but he called it and quit that day.
Cops took the drugs.

Never seen my brother so depressed for doing a job.

I wish a special place in hell for the Longshore man goons...

Just guessing but they won't pay you for your ARS but will let you take $200 off your tax bill. Kinda makes sense now why all them guys wanted to buy with no paperwork. Can't come get it if they don't know you have it.

We tried to play nice earlier this year. We wrote letters, they ignored us. We showed up to testify, they ignored us. We made phone calls, they ignored us. There is no reason to believe they won't do exactly the same thing again.

I'm afraid this time around, we'll have to stop being nice and friendly. They have proven they won't play fair. They don't care about our rights. They don't care about how we feel. It's time to turn their tactics against them. It's time to get rude, nasty and loud. If they're going to pass this, they need to be aware of exactly how many people they are pissing off, and just how pissed of they really are.

Playing nice earlier this year got us SB941. I think we've seen that trying to be nice and work with them simply will not work.

It's probably time to start writing and calling these rat bastards now. Tell them what you really think. Tell them that you will be there, in every district in Oregon in 2016, and you will remember who the traitors were. And you will be doing everything you can to end their political careers in the next election.
You seem like a good dude. But it's pointless. What's another option?

The properties that define assault guns according to gun control is not "select fire" but rather properties of aesthetics and looks: pistol grip, fold-able stock, barrel shroud, black color, sights, lights, and lasers, etc.
You forgot the shoulder thing that goes up:D

You seem like a good dude. But it's pointless. What's another option?

Thanks. I'm trying to figure out what we can do, but honestly, short of a major change in political direction in this state, there's not much we can do. I'm hoping, if we do get screwed in the next session, that come November 2016, the voters of Oregon will show their disapproval by sending a lot of them packing.

Thanks. I'm trying to figure out what we can do, but honestly, short of a major change in political direction in this state, there's not much we can do. I'm hoping, if we do get screwed in the next session, that come November 2016, the voters of Oregon will show their disapproval by sending a lot of them packing.
Yea I know. But I think voting isn't an option in Oregon anymore.
Legal weed and AR's gone. Tough year over there.

Guys I know you get tired of my talking but "it's the economy stupid". I have been trying for some time to get you guys to realize that to get a change in government the economy is the biggest factor. Yes a boycott hurts a lot of oregonians but look where we are headed.

A boycott is just like cancer to our state government, not only do they run out of money but it pissed people off that the economy sucks and they will blame the politicions. Obummer won Re election because the economy seemed good but now under his watch we have 94 million without work.

Do what ever you are going to do to fight back but cut their money too. Boycott them, find ways to stop them from getting tax dollars to confiscate your guns.

I have a feeling K.B., F.P. and G.B will try and go further than this, this time around.
And if you don't know who's initials those are then you are part of the problem.
upload_2015-10-5_21-12-30.png

You can bet that millions of anti-gun dollars are pouring-in at this very-moment; regardless of a ban-process going forward or not.

I stand by my opinion that Oregon was chosen for this event; specifically-because of the likelihood of more restrictions being enacted.

The "antis" are going state by state. This entire reaction is nothing less than a key component of a nation-wide struggle for liberty.

Time to stand up and be counted.

It's also time for the counties to stand firmly-behind their citizens.

Addendum: it's time for the f-ing NRA to help us.

Californians are parasites .....like the shooter...they come here..look around and then attempt to change things.

Welcome to new south commiefornia folks...bohica.

Never in my life in Oregon have I seen more Cali plates than thus time alone.

What can you expect, they destroyed Kalifornication and they are moving north in droves. I see them all the time up here in Washington and it really chaps my hide!!!!!!!!:mad::mad::mad:

He is losing bad in Syria and he really wants to use this gun stuff to get his failure off the front page. They are saying Putin has nearly destroyed isis.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top