JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This event has passed and there are no upcoming dates

Upcoming Dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: America/Los_Angeles

This event has passed and there are no upcoming dates
Reactions
Oregon Arms Collectors October Gun Show
Sunday, October 23rd
Buy, Trade and Sell
Admission $5.00, Free Parking

Show Hours 7:00 am - 12:00 Noon

Please Note New Location
Kliever Armory
10000 NE 33rd Drive, Portland

Show Theme is Swords & Blades

Not a sword guy, but there's always plenty of neat old firearms on display, or for sale too! Looking forward to October, as I do to all OAC shows!

Oregon Arms Collectors October Gun Show
Sunday, October 23rd
Buy, Trade and Sell
Admission $5.00, Free Parking

Show Hours 7:00 am - 12:00 Noon

Please Note New Location
Kliever Armory
10000 NE 33rd Drive, Portland

Show Theme is Swords & Blades
Do they have any security personnel working the parking lot?
That neighborhood has deteriorated in the past couple of years.
Best,
Gary

Do they have any security personnel working the parking lot?
That neighborhood has deteriorated in the past couple of years.
Best,
Gary
It's been a disaster on 33rd dr., but the Armory personnel have told us they've had no problems there at all. We've been there for months now, and we also have had no issues.
Surprisingly the City has done some massive cleanup of 33rd recently, and about half of the camps were removed. But none of the camps are by the Armory; they're all further South down 33rd. We've never even seen any of the homeless around the parking lot.

You would think that a criminal would have to be seriously suicidal to target patrons of this show, or a gun show. I wouldn't worry unless you wander away from the venue. Then, yeah, it starts to feel like Chicago.

You would think that a criminal would have to be seriously suicidal to target patrons of this show, or a gun show. I wouldn't worry unless you wander away from the venue. Then, yeah, it starts to feel like Chicago.
We did have a woman walking around talking to herself at the first month we had the show at Kliever. Couldn't tell it was even a gal until a couple of us walked over to talk with her, just because we were concerned about her mental health. It turned out she seemed to be just fine, and was coherent and not on anything we could tell. She simply didn't want to walk around the area south of the Armory in the dark morning hours, so came up to the lot to walk.
Pretty sure more than a few of us were carrying, but it wasn't needed.

Since I'm reworking my gun room at home I didn't use my tables at OAC today. Just too much of my clutter pushed in front of my three safes to even consider taking anything to the show this morning.
But I did go to visit, and made one purchase. Found a member who had two leather bag rests for benchrest shooting, or to sit on the front of my adjustable machine rest. A whopping two for $5 deal, and sure couldn't pass that up!

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top