JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This event has passed and there are no upcoming dates

Upcoming Dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: America/Los_Angeles

This event has passed and there are no upcoming dates
Reactions
Oregon Arms Collectors July Gun Show

Buy, Trade and Sell
Admission $5.00, Free Parking

Show hours 7:00 am - 12:00 Noon

Please Note New Location
Kliever Armory
10000 NE 33rd Drive, Portland

Show theme is "Unique Firearms"

Is this the same promoter that used to do it at the expo center with $10 parking? If so, this is a positive move I'd think.
No. OAC has never been at the Expo Center, and is NOT a for profit gun show. It is a collector show put on by a NRA affiliated gun group that's been around since the 1950's. We never have charged parking for monthly shows, and we were at the Jackson Armory on the Portland Air Guard base before. Jackson is closed for remodeling.

The OAC July show is Sunday the 24th.

No. OAC has never been at the Expo Center, and is NOT a for profit gun show. It is a collector show put on by a NRA affiliated gun group that's been around since the 1950's. We never have charged parking for monthly shows, and we were at the Jackson Armory on the Portland Air Guard base before. Jackson is closed for remodeling.

The OAC July show is Sunday the 24th.
That's good thing, I never cared for those other shows.

That's good thing, I never cared for those other shows.
Me either. Back in the 90' or earlier they were fantastic shows when Ken Glass owned Rose City Collectors Shows. A small show was 500 tables, and they often put on mega shows that were 3 days and had 1200-1400 tables! I never went to one of those Rose City shows and didn't come home with a new addition back then.
Once Ken retired and sold the shows they seemed to have a bunch of tables with non gun related junk, and the shows just kept getting smaller and smaller. I haven't been to one in over 20 years now. But I never miss an OAC show if I can help it!

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top