JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I attended the OREGON ARMS COLLECTORS GUN SHOW today. In my opinion it is a much better show than the Expo gun show. No tee shirts or Beany Babies. It is a two day show and if you like guns and want to see some great displays swing by there tomorrow. The address is: 8439 NE. Columbia Blvd. Portland Oregon.

I couldn't agree more. It has always (past 20 years) been that way. More focus on guns and less on trash. And, since it is smaller, there is not the parking hassle, the parking fees, the higher admission. Bigger is not better.

What is the selection like? Are there more collector pieces or general arms and ammo like the expo show?

There is definitely more collector firearms of all vintages. You won't see stacks of new weapons in the box. Some of the things that interested me were: Marlin .22 cal. lever action case color rifles from the 1930,s to 1950's era. and some later blued ones. Military rifles from trap door Springfields to M1 Garrands, There is something there for everyone.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top