JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This event has passed and there are no upcoming dates

Upcoming Dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: America/Los_Angeles

This event has passed and there are no upcoming dates
Reactions
Oregon Arms Collectors December Gun Show
Sunday, December 18th
Buy, Trade and Sell
Admission $5.00, Free Parking

Show Hours 7:00 am - 12:00 Noon

Please Note New Location
Kliever Armory
10000 NE 33rd Drive, Portland

Show Theme is "Airguns & Rimfires"

Emptying out my gun room after a reorganization recently, and taking a bunch of misc. gun accessories out to put on my tables to sell. Hopefully it will result in more standing room in my gun room! ;)

We have monthly show themes for fun, encourage displays, etc. If you look at the show schedule for the year, you will find different themes. No hard and fast rules, just educational and fun.

We have monthly show themes for fun, encourage displays, etc. If you look at the show schedule for the year, you will find different themes. No hard and fast rules, just educational and fun.
Ok, that's great. I'm close to 1 1/2 hours away and am considering going just to have a look around.

Great, just remember we are a half day show. 7am to 12 noon, but folks seem to wrap up their tables around 11:30 even though they are supposed to stay until 12.

The show was terrific! There are always a small number of table holders who do a display that falls into that month's theme, and there were some nice displays of air guns, and .22's yesterday. But also plenty of other guns and gun related items for sale.
I did a recent reorganization of my gun/reloading room, and discovered enough items to fill two tables. At the end of the day what was leftover fit in a small cardboard box to take home. Seems either my prices were low, or people were feeling like buying themselves Christmas presents! Or both?

I really wanted to go but opted to stay home and not spread this crap that's been kicking my rear for the last few weeks. I'll watch the upcoming schedule as it sounds like a great monthly show

I really wanted to go but opted to stay home and not spread this crap that's been kicking my rear for the last few weeks. I'll watch the upcoming schedule as it sounds like a great monthly show
Appreciate your consideration of others and not spreading the crud that's going around lately.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top