Oregon Arms Collectors August 2-Day Show
Posted by Mattinpdx
Westside Commons Wingspan Event & Conference Center
Saturday, August 13, 2022 - 09:00 AM
Until: Saturday, August 13, 2022 - 05:00 PM
(Adjusted for timezone: America/Los_Angeles)
Categories

Upcoming Dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: America/Los_Angeles

Start: Saturday, August 13, 2022 - 09:00 AM
End: Saturday, August 13, 2022 - 05:00 PM
Start: Sunday, August 14, 2022 - 09:00 AM
End: Sunday, August 14, 2022 - 03:00 PM
Reactions
Oregon Arms Collectors August Show is at a new location this year. We are excited to hold it at the new Westside Commons Event & Conference Center in Hillsboro.

Daily Admission is $8.00
Children 12 and under are Free

Saturday, August 13th - 9am to 5pm
Sunday, August 14th - 9am to 3pm

Featuring Antique and Collectible Firearms, Edged Weapons, Militaria, Old West & Many Fine Displays. Non-Related Items Will Not be Allowed.

Oregon Arms Collectors Web Page

Reactions
The new venue at the Washington County Fairgrounds Westside Commons will be a great location! I'm looking forward to seeing the brand new building the show will be in!
Appears to be easy access from Hwy 26 for people on the Westside, or people coming up or down I-5 to attend also. A bit farther drive for me, but well worth it I think.
I'll have a single trade table, and a display of rifles and accessories done by George C Schoyen in the late 1800's in Denver, Co.

Mikej

Reactions
The new venue at the Washington County Fairgrounds Westside Commons will be a great location! I'm looking forward to seeing the brand new building the show will be in!
Appears to be easy access from Hwy 26 for people on the Westside, or people coming up or down I-5 to attend also. A bit farther drive for me, but well worth it I think.
I'll have a single trade table, and a display of rifles and accessories done by George C Schoyen in the late 1800's in Denver, Co.
I was less that 10 minutes from the Holiday Inn. :( Running home to get more money was easy. ;)

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors August 2-Day Show
Hillsboro, OR
Wes Knodel Gun Shows
Chehalis, WA
Rimfire Challenge
Canby, OR

Latest Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top