JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This event has passed and there are no upcoming dates

Upcoming Dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: America/Los_Angeles

This event has passed and there are no upcoming dates
Reactions
Oregon Arms Collectors August Show is at a new location this year. We are excited to hold it at the new Westside Commons Event & Conference Center in Hillsboro.

Daily Admission is $8.00
Children 12 and under are Free

Saturday, August 13th - 9am to 5pm
Sunday, August 14th - 9am to 3pm

Featuring Antique and Collectible Firearms, Edged Weapons, Militaria, Old West & Many Fine Displays. Non-Related Items Will Not be Allowed.

Oregon Arms Collectors Web Page

The new venue at the Washington County Fairgrounds Westside Commons will be a great location! I'm looking forward to seeing the brand new building the show will be in!
Appears to be easy access from Hwy 26 for people on the Westside, or people coming up or down I-5 to attend also. A bit farther drive for me, but well worth it I think.
I'll have a single trade table, and a display of rifles and accessories done by George C Schoyen in the late 1800's in Denver, Co.

The new venue at the Washington County Fairgrounds Westside Commons will be a great location! I'm looking forward to seeing the brand new building the show will be in!
Appears to be easy access from Hwy 26 for people on the Westside, or people coming up or down I-5 to attend also. A bit farther drive for me, but well worth it I think.
I'll have a single trade table, and a display of rifles and accessories done by George C Schoyen in the late 1800's in Denver, Co.
I was less that 10 minutes from the Holiday Inn. :( Running home to get more money was easy. ;)

I was less that 10 minutes from the Holiday Inn. :( Running home to get more money was easy. ;)
Same for me! It was really easy to get to and from within a short 4 mile drive. But it's also easy to take money along, and return it to home if you don't spend it. Saves a trip too; even if it's short.

Same for me! It was really easy to get to and from within a short 4 mile drive. But it's also easy to take money along, and return it to home if you don't spend it. Saves a trip too; even if it's short.
Sounds like we're close to neighbors.

Pretty close. I'm in Cully.
You are much closer to the old venue than I am. But my trip down I-205 made the drive very fast. Probably going to take me at least 30 minutes if traffic is light to get to Hillsboro now.
Sunday morning the bridges will be messed up, so only route West will be the Marquam to Hwy 26. I'll probably leave pretty early and eat breakfast in Hillsboro to avoid later heavy traffic.

Will anyone be selling black powder there? Thx!
Not sure? What grade are you looking for? I might have a pound of Goex 2fg I could spare? I shoot it, but mostly shoot Swiss 1 1/2fg. I wont bring it to sell unless you need that grade, as I'm OK using it, unless it might help you out?

Not sure? What grade are you looking for? I might have a pound of Goex 2fg I could spare? I shoot it, but mostly shoot Swiss 1 1/2fg. I wont bring it to sell unless you need that grade, as I'm OK using it, unless it might help you out?
I need whatever works in pistols, I think it's fff? Thx!

Im still newish to the area. Havent been to this show yet. I have had some suspicions- so I'd say it was a half joke. That sounds like a DREAM though. Consider me sold! ;)
OAC shows are almost exclusively antique and C&R firearms. As mentioned there will likely be very little firearms that aren't in the area you're lookin for. OAC two day show gets even more, and higher quality than the monthly Sunday shows get. Don't know anyone whose come to the two day show looking for antique and collectible firearms that wasn't pleased with what they saw there.

I'll have a three gun Schoyen Ballard display, and a trade table with old gunpowder tins across from my display. If you attend, stop by and say hi. Love to meet some of the people here face too face.

Im still newish to the area. Havent been to this show yet. I have had some suspicions- so I'd say it was a half joke. That sounds like a DREAM though. Consider me sold! ;)
Dood! Your mind will be blown. Well, not knowing where you came from, ya' never know I guess. but I think you'll get your monies worth. I notice they're charging $10.00 out there in Hillsboro to park. The other place had free parking.
Another show you NEED to go to is The Albany Rifle & Pistol Club Show.
https://www.arpc.info/gunshow/
They have everything. A lot of old, and new. WELL worth the money. Free parking.

I'll have a three gun Schoyen Ballard display, and a trade table with old gunpowder tins across from my display. If you attend, stop by and say hi. Love to meet some of the people here face too face.
I'll try to remember the (old powder tins). Never heard of Schoyen Ballard. Ooo, now that I look up shoyen Ballard....I might know you already. If your the guy with the real old .22s. Some you had to pretty much remanufacture. Always have a table at the OAC shows up at the armory on 33rd Dr.
I'm fond of old Hercules stuff, as we had a Hercules powder company in the Salt Lake Valley, where I grew up, because of a LOT of mining operations. Wish I had got some of the Hercules powder boxes that people had in their basements back then.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top