JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This event has passed and there are no upcoming dates

Upcoming Dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: America/Los_Angeles

This event has passed and there are no upcoming dates
This is a really crappy show. Nothing interesting to see and certainly nothing interesting to learn. I recommend all stay away in droves (if droves are who you hang with when you are staying away). Plus, it takes anyone paying attention about 4 hours to get through. Lots of wasted space on the walls of the room devoted to meaningless displays instead of AR-15 parts for sale like it should be. Nauseating amounts of blue and walnut outdated guns. Some guys even have prices on guns that are way more than they sold new for in 1886!

Blue and walnut has it's place.

That being said, I can't say I have really walked out of those shows with much of anything. It does have niceties like free parking, reasonable admission, ETC. the lack of which makes the Expo shows terrible these days. You won't find much of anything in the way of modern firearms, accessories, ammo....and it gets tiring looking for something that you might need ....just because.

It is a good time waster if you are looking for something to do that day.

Fantastic show, and I never miss it! I have a trade and display tables there every year! I'll have a display of engraved Marlin Ballard single shot rifles, and their accessories this year. Stop by and say hello if you get to the show!

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top