JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Has anybody recently gone into Oregon arms and ammunition off of Cornelius Pass Road. I drove by it yesterday and was tempted to go in but didn't have the time just curious if anybody has been in there recently And wonder what they think of the place.

I went in a few weeks or so ago I guess. It was during a gun show so they didnt have much there. This is the one where Beavercrap used to be right? Cornpass and Aloclek? BSed with the dude for a bit. Seemed pretty cool. New business so not very well stocked from my impression. Small showroom. Seems like hes trying, Id do some business with em.

I stop in every time I go to the brew store next door. Prices are more reasonable than some of the other local places. $1100 or so for Colt AR's, many budget level AR's. A fair selection of new firearms, mostly semi-autos. Very few used firearms. :( I saw a Colt Mustang on my first visit. I had him look up a few prices for me, I may order a Sig 1911 next time I'm there. $35 ffl transfer fee.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top