JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Next Generation Arms is in Toledo.
Noveske is in Grants Pass (I think).
There's a manufacturer in Redmond that used to be CenterMass Tactical, I don't know what they're calling themselves now...

Next generation used to be in Tidewater. Excellent firearm - They make them for the coastguard. I have one of their ceramic coated ones - which lives up to the claims about heat <broken link removed>

Last Edited:
If by Noveske you mean the Noveske Rifle Works, it is NOT in Springfield. It is in Grants Pass Oregon. It even says so right there on the side of my rifle, and every one elses rifle too.

Newt

I think this is it. At least this is in Redmond.

Last contact info I had was

Fidelis Arms, Inc.
14818 SW Chicadee Rd
Crooked River Ranch, OR 97760
Phone: 541-848-8335
Email : [email protected]

Sorry I did not see this post sooner. Centermass Tactical Solutions is Fidelis Arms. We changed the name several years ago. We are still located in Redmond, however we have had to move to a bigger location than we had when we were Centermass Tactical. I hope this helps. Also email me directly at [email protected]. The [email protected] address is out of date. That phone number is out of date as well, the current number is 541-526-0840.

Hi:
I was in a gun store today and they had a AR-15 based rifle a M-4 type made in in Grants Pass by a company named SMOG?.Has any one here got a clue?

Thanks
Scott Hannah

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top