JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
That one time I voted for Ralph Nader was based on a five minute conversation I had with a workmate who asked me who I was going to vote for.
That was the first time anyone had asked me that, It was the only time anyone other than a campaigner has asked me that.
In recent years I've asked a lot of people who they were going to vote for.:cool:

The GOP Folks have forced the Democrats to abandon push for AWB2 , the GOP Folks have with their control of Congress ( lol really ?) forced Democrats to rely on a State by State erosion of 2A and make attempts like F&F & BATF Ammo ban attempts on the Federal Level. Focus on Political Parties because ALL FIREARMS RESTRICTIONS OF LATE (especially in California) are passed BY STRICT PARTY LINE VOTE !
Agreed, maybe they haven't changed anything but they have stopped a few things from changing.

Mine are Hayward and Helm. I email the others but not a peep. even if they told me to F off I think I'd be at least a little more satisfied.

I got a reply from Hayward. They had not responded because my emails went to the SPAM folder. Hmmm ok

Background check bill is written but is going to be introduced from another office (Ginny Im sure)
They are aware of the C&R FFL (I made a point of how this was trampled in washington) and they will ask how C&R FFL's are going to be addressed by the new legislation.

I learned:
They dont check spam folders until you bug them several times

So I will be sending some letters by snail mail today

Prepare your butts, the legislation is one the way!!

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top