JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
1662445922213.png

Aloha, Mark

Those who have been elected and violate their oath of office (I.e. propose, vote yay or cause legislation in violation of the constitution to become law) should be tried for treason.

Found guilty, they should immediately be publicly tarred and feathered and be prevented from holding any type of public office for the remainder of their life.

This is something I will never understand. We're not talking every day jack'n'jill Q public exercising their 1A rights, but politicians that have sworn a sacred oath to uphold the laws and defend the constitution. Move to change the laws within the confines of the constitution and law, fine!

Openly and willfully speaking out, acting and voting on issues expressly against the constitution.... I don't understand how there is no means/process to hold them accountable. At the very least, immediate removal from office.

Just like these woke-tards trying to use their political power and influence to coerce a federal judge into violating his oath of office is corrupt and beyond deplorable. Charges should be filed for misuse of office.

Last Edited:
Gun owners and those who just want to keep freedom are going to have to learn they need to vote well. They can not sit back and expect the courts to "take care of them".
Not only do we need to vote well, we need to be pro-active in educating others so that they understand what is at stake and can also vote well.

This is something I will never understand. We're not talking every day jack'n'jill Q public exercising their 1A rights, but politicians that have sworn a sacred oath to uphold the laws and defend the constitution. Move to change the laws within the confines of the constitution and law, fine!

Openly and willfully speaking out, acting and voting on issues expressly against the constitution.... I don't understand how there is no means/process to hold them accountable for treason. Or at the very least, immediate removal from office.

Just like these woke-tards trying to use their political power and influence to coerce a federal judge into violating his oath of office is corrupt and beyond deplorable. Charges should be filed for misuse of office.
The only current measure I'm aware of is to do a recall. But you'd have to convince a judge/court the elected person did commit treason before you could proceed.
From Cornell Law School:
Treason refers to the betrayal of one's own country by attempting to overthrow the government through waging war against the state or materially aiding its enemies.​
According to the United States Constitution, Article III, Section 3, "Treason against the United States, shall consist only in levying war against them, or in adhering to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort. No person shall be convicted of treason unless on the testimony of two witnesses to the same overt act, or on confession in open court."​
Furthermore, 18 U.S.C § 2381, states that a person guilty of treason against the United States "shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States."​
I totally believe going against the constitution, in ANY manner or form, should be a viable, if not a mandatory, reason for a recall. Or even more to the point wherein the elected is automatically removed from office by law and is NEVER allowed to hold office in ANY manner or form. But asking those elected to place something like that into law would never happen as we all know. It would probably knock 90% or more of them out of office & deservedly so.

Even if you can get to the 1st court to start a recall, you'll have to get past that herd of public funded lawyers. The very ones YOU'RE paying for to fight you in court. Sweet deal huh? In Washington State, it's governed by RCW 35.21.203 for cities/towns.
If you get thru the 1st court, you'll need to get through/past a correction of the ballot synopsis and again with your taxpayer funded lawyers fighting against you. If you get past that, then you'll need to print/collect ballot signatures that are defined in the RCW's and the list goes on & on & on. Feel free to start here at 29A.56.110 under RECALL

I did a mayor recall on my own with no lawyers or money on my end while working 50+ hours a week. It was fairly brutal. I actually got to the state supreme court where my case was tossed. The recall never happened but the circumstances were so bad the mayor was voted out. The proverbially "I lost the battle but won the war" scenario.

Keep fighting people..and FIGHT with your vote/$ donations as well as letters to those pieces of manure that go against our rights! I write them so at the very least there's a public record of it. And b4 I forget..term limits!

Dan

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top