JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I was able to login and get results but I had to click the OK button underneath all that garbage.

Probably put there to punish successful archery hunters......

Drew Starkey elk (2nd choice) thanks to my buddy having 15 pts.
Ocacho deer on 3 pts.

Gonna be an expensive fall. . . Need a wall tent, buddy wants a new ATV, and I may need a new rifle. . . .

Beulah Buck with two points
No pronghorn with (now) 17 points

We need to set up a program where I can leave my points to my son when I die. Maybe he (now age sixteen) will be able to get one some day.

Willamette unit is tough isn't it? Not a lot of land to hunt on
Yet there are people that put in for it that don't have access or any idea where to hunt but still put in. Use to get it every year then every other now it's every third year. If all the people that put in for it that don't have a place to hunt wouldn't I'd most likely be back to every year. Some of them get it then start asking if anyone knows where to go, annoying as hell. I did get it this year because it was the third year again.

I got my ML Elk tag. The hunt used to be in the third week of November and the suckers keep moving the date. It's closer to the first week in November now so we are less likely to get snow. It's tough hunting in hot dry weather.

This is where I get to rub in that fact that I pulled a pronghorn tag with 1 point a few years back. Hahahaha
Then I pull a unit 42 elk tag in Idaho with no points. Actually it's only a lottery tag for that elk tag. Usually nobody pulls that tag.
Down in Utah, on antelope island, that's in the middle of the salt lake. There a buck tag. 2 tags per year. One was drawn one is raffled. Someone laid $425,000 for that tag this year.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads