JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I was outraged, but further in the story they mentioned that NYC could not maintain them, apparently (my word) due to those ventilators being older models, parts not available, whatever. I left the story as not worth reading at that point.
Same here! :s0114:

Foxnews has joined the drama club lately, IMO. Why gin up people with such headlines... Oh, it's the $$$... color me disappointed.

And the "death ticker" really needs to go bye bye.

Seems to me some Oregon decision makers could use some ventilation.
I think for that usage, the phrase aeration might be appropriate as well.
:s0155:

Honestly the article only means to me that New York was woefully unprepared for this virus and is desperately grasping for help from even us lowly states of no significance.
From what I can tell, this leaves us with about 500 ventilators. Hopefully somebody gets the bright idea to get production started here at home.

Sooooo let me get this straight.....

Bloomberg gives Kate $250K for election...

Kate complains Oregon hasn't enough ventilators.....

Then sends 140 to NY...

She knows exactly how stupid her voters are. as do pretty much all the politicians.

I'm a right wing government is the enemy guy. And I left Fox News long ago. All about money. CNN and msnbc is the spawn of Satan.
I get my news from,,,,,,,,,, Paul Harvey. Wait he's dead!

Because Rupert Murdoch's sons are liberal and they run fox now.

Yes, I've really noticed it's not the same since they took the reins. And slowly getting worse.

Tho I don't have cable, I was getting most of my reporting from Foxnews.com, and watching delayed talking heads shows on YouTube.... Hannity, Ingraham, Tucker, Pirro, etc. But I can't watch The Five anymore because I just can't take more of Juan Williams BS.

I used to get a headache trying to make sense of things. Then I realized if something made sense, it was only because I was missing a critical piece of information.

This. Trying to understand how these things work and why is fruitless. Expecting truthful and ethical behavior out of politicians is also fruitless. I have resigned myself to the following as truth:

1. ALL politicians are liars and manipulators.
2. ALL media persons are liars and manipulators.
3. Everything you read from the media and politicians is complete horsesh*t.
4. There is not a damn thing a 62 year old guy can do about any of it except to tell them to get off my lawn.
5. I can only hope the millennials can salvage what is left of democracy in this country, and maybe turn it around.

This. Trying to understand how these things work and why is fruitless. Expecting truthful and ethical behavior out of politicians is also fruitless. I have resigned myself to the following as truth:

1. ALL politicians are liars and manipulators.
2. ALL media persons are liars and manipulators.
3. Everything you read from the media and politicians is complete horsesh*t.
4. There is not a damn thing a 62 year old guy can do about any of it except to tell them to get off my lawn.
5. I can only hope the millennials can salvage what is left of democracy in this country, and maybe turn it around.

Wait... "millennials" to the rescue??? Hmmmmmm, not the ones that I know. ;)

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top