JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
My mom said the same, said she saw it on the news. Dunno if it was Brownstain's doings or other enterprises tho. Did say it was Oregon tho.

Mom also saw that the New England patriots are delivering truckloads to various hospitals.

Haven't seen the news for myself tho.

Why would we give those up?

Because New York had 113,704 cases of COVID-19 as of last night, and Oregon had 999. New York, Detroit and Lousiana are expected to hit their peak in this coming week, so the ventilators are going where the need is greatest.

Sooooo let me get this straight.....

Bloomberg gives Kate $250K for election...

Kate complains Oregon hasn't enough ventilators.....

Then sends 140 to NY...

Sooooo let me get this straight....

It's not what you know, it's who you know. Yesterday, today and forever. ;)

I used to get a headache trying to make sense of things. Then I realized if something made sense, it was only because I was missing a critical piece of information.

Gov. Brownstain isn't likely to get any more federal help with that move, but her political aspirations and future campaign funding needs probably come into play at this point.

They are playing "let's make a trade" for needed stuffs! As soon as OryGun starts needing large numbers, they will be long gone to some other state! But hey, Kate is helping her N.Y. paymaster! :mad:

Some time ago I heard Yew Nork mayor say that THEY should get a bunch of ventilators because they would need them more at the time. Then, when their need was over he would pass them on to the next critical area. :s0092: I don't trust any of them to do anything but something that will benefit themselves in the future.

When this is all over there is going to be a huge competition in the media for who's the "Bestest" mayor, governor, what ever.....

Cuomo has also authorized NY National Guard to take ventilators from NY area hospitals that are determined by beuracrats to be in low demand areas and move them to high demand areas. National Guard. Really?

Saw another article that said China was sending 1000 ventilators to NY as well. Kommissar Kate has been making shady deals with Xi. She probably has some coming as well, pure speculation of course,,,

I hope you Oregonians plaster and replay all this crap come election time. Show no mercy. Every news outlet, every talk radio, every side of every bus in downtown PDX should display this arrogance and incompetence. Archive this gold like Cuomo's Chinese New Year and St Patty's day parade tweets. Save it for later. You will probably need it to OxyClean the Brown stain. Get ready for the 21st Century Salem, OR witch trial.

This is why I asked why did Oregon Sens New York ventilators.

This is why Oregon is stupid.

Again!

I was outraged, but further in the story they mentioned that NYC could not maintain them, apparently (my word) due to those ventilators being older models, parts not available, whatever. I left the story as not worth reading at that point.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top