JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I'm in the same boat as you. I've used them a lot in the past. Worse thing that ever happened was something I ordered and paid for was out of stock. They refunded the order and there was no hassle.

I've had good luck with them.

The thing about Botach is they do not update their website and always show items in stock but once you place the order the confirmation email notification says items are on back order with no delivery date... Then they ship when one or two comes in but others on the order ship on a later date and you are charged shipping again!!!

IMHO, there are many other businesses out there that are more reputable.

I would say about 20% of the time my orders go smoothly. The rest of the time something goes wrong: an item is out of stock that shows as "in stock", an ordered "in stock" item is not only out of stock but discontinued so I never get it, or an item is actually in stock but they process the order so slowly the CC authorization expires and they effectively forget about the order unless you contact them. I no longer use Botach.

Been buying from them for years. Definitely can take some time to get some items, but they're always responsive. Have cancelled a few orders, had them cancel one or two due to unavailability, but have never had any problem getting a refund or getting the item after a longer backorder.

Over the years I've placed multiple orders wit them but I always call the first to verify that the item is actually in stock and never had a problem.

This is just my opinion...

You are poking the bear. Maybe the bear stirs and wakes this time. Maybe he doesn't.

Good luck! And may the odds be ever in your favor! :)

p.s.

Does nobody else have this thing you want/need?

p.p.s.

Read that thread above about making sure it's in stock first.

I was scared of all the reviews about botach but I would say I found there was overall more encouraging reviews than negative. I bit the bullet about a month ago after confirming with customer service that they indeed have 1 item left in stock of a handgun I had been eyeing. Overall it toom about 2 weeks from when I paid to when my FFL received the firearm. I got a really great deal on a gun I wanted and im happy. Take my review for what its worth. YMMV.

I bought it, "TAKE10" promo saved me $442.00 bucks. I did contact them ahead of time to confirm that item was in stock and they told me they had several.
I also called my bank to make sure I was protected in case they back-ordered the item and want to sit on my money. The thing came out to 4 grand and I don't care if it is out of stock when they try to fill my order, I just want to make sure they refund my money.
Just in case anyone is interested her is the link if you are into this kind of gun...

HK SP5

EDIT: just checked out the page and my order had a reflection on the stock status, now they are supposedly down to 4...
We will see, wish me luck. Also if anyone you know wants one of these and are willing to pay what they want you might want to let them know.
I am willing to take the chance since our new king and his cronies want to take away our ability to get these types of items.

5DIV9394-Edit__34549.1585604545.jpg HK81000477_1_HR__45049.1585604405.jpg

The thing about Botach is they do not update their website and always show items in stock but once you place the order the confirmation email notification says items are on back order with no delivery date... Then they ship when one or two comes in but others on the order ship on a later date and you are charged shipping again!!!

IMHO, there are many other businesses out there that are more reputable.

Over the years I've placed multiple orders wit them but I always call the first to verify that the item is actually in stock and never had a problem.
Same here. Called ahead, was assured it was in stock, ordered over the phone. Got an ACOG for under $1k. It's genuine and I've never seen it at that price before or since.

Friends don't let friends shop Botach.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top