JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Ordered my Sig p320 early this week, waiting for it to arrive in a couple days, & I'm just assuming I'm screwed by the 12/8 deadline.

Is my pessimism likely to be justified?
If returning the firearm for a refund is not an option, then ask your FFL to let you have everything but the stripped FCU. Let them keep that for their trouble. They can sell it online. Then you can sell the other parts to try and recoup some of your money.

If returning the firearm for a refund is not an option, then ask your FFL to let you have everything but the stripped FCU. Let them keep that for their trouble. They can sell it online. Then you can sell the other parts to try and recoup some of your money.
He can also just sell the whole thing to someone out of state and have the FFL ship it to the new buyers FFL.

Well, I showed up on Thursday, they ran the background check, handed me the Sig and I was out the door.

Of course, by that point, I'd sat and for two hours and watched a couple dozen other people got home to the tune of sad Charlie Brown music.

was shocked

Well, I showed up on Thursday, they ran the background check, handed me the Sig and I was out the door.

Of course, by that point, I'd sat and for two hours and watched a couple dozen other people got home to the tune of sad Charlie Brown music.

was shocked
Great news! Gun gods were smiling upon you.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top