JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
If your FFL will honor the 3 day law, the odds are in your favor. Otherwise... it runs somewhere between a crap shoot and SOL.

Good luck! That's a fair litte pewer.

I passed on a pistol that I wanted but didn't need even with the three day rule the backlog is so far behind I'm worried about taking possession of it and then having the background check fail due to it being done after December 8 and I just don't want the mess. I run my own business and with Biden's new IRS Army I'm already planning on being audited this year.

I would say that your odds are around 3.6 roentgen.
AbleDeadlyBasenji-size_restricted.gif

Another example of do the thing, ask important questions later. Without a CHL, your chances of instant approval are low but non zero. Any inconvenience this causes, you've done to yourself and you can thank the gun owners who refused to vote for helping

if you have a history of instant approvals you should be fine, and the chl line is much shorter than the regular one. ive always had an instant and that track record held up yesterday, hope isnt lost.

Used to ... let it lapse some years back :(
Might be worth seeing if you can schedule an appointment to renew so you can get in the CHL queue. In 2020 you could schedule and appointment and renew same day, but I've no clue how far out appointments are now (and probably varies significantly county to county). Good luck.

Might be worth seeing if you can schedule an appointment to renew so you can get in the CHL queue. In 2020 you could schedule and appointment and renew same day, but I've no clue how far out appointments are now (and probably varies significantly county to county). Good luck.
not to be a debby downer but that might be a little bit of a stretch, in my county you have to be reprinted and that whole thing is booked out for months.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top